Whitner

His arrest and reaction should tell you something about him.

"Anybody who knows me knows i'm a high character guy...blah blah blah."

A high character guy doesn't put himself in that situation. A high character guy has the humility to admit to himself and everyone else when they make a mistake and to learn from it. A high character guy has respect for others (i.e. police officers) and takes responsibility for one's own actions.

Whitner being taken 8th overall was the biggest draft bust in the last five years of Bills picks. This guy does not make plays on the field and his arrest off the field lets you in on a little secret. He's an excuse maker. Not his fault. Know why the Bills are sucking right now?

Character.

They drafted this pretender. He's a thug. Nothing more, nothing less. He typifies the hip-hop arrogance and classless attitude so prevalent among many of these egotistical professional athletes. His "high character" is a costume. Wake up. The Bills need some football players...not talkers. This thug was a team Captain last year? What a joke.

His arrest and reaction should tell you something about him.

"Anybody who knows me knows i'm a high character guy...blah blah blah."

A high character guy doesn't put himself in that situation. A high character guy has the humility to admit to himself and everyone else when they make a mistake and to learn from it. A high character guy has respect for others (i.e. police officers) and takes responsibility for one's own actions.

Whitner being taken 8th overall was the biggest draft bust in the last five years of Bills picks. This guy does not make plays on the field and his arrest off the field lets you in on a little secret. He's an excuse maker. Not his fault. Know why the Bills are sucking right now?

Character.

They drafted this pretender. He's a thug. Nothing more, nothing less. He typifies the hip-hop arrogance and classless attitude so prevalent among many of these egotistical professional athletes. His "high character" is a costume. Wake up. The Bills need some football players...not talkers. This thug was a team Captain last year? What a joke.

A little harsh maybe, but I'll agree on many points here :)

first off, lol at calling Whitner a "thug". if you think he's a thug, you need to get out more.

secondly, Football Character (which is what Marv and Co. referred to) DOES NOT EQUAL your definition of choir boy character.

by going off of what you have posted, Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and Andre Reed should have been cut too.

the only thing ill give you is that he hasnt made nearly enough plays to back up his mouth. Winning excuses everything. His problem is we arent winning.

first off, lol at calling Whitner a "thug". if you think he's a thug, you need to get out more.

secondly, Football Character (which is what Marv and Co. referred to) DOES NOT EQUAL your definition of choir boy character.

by going off of what you have posted, Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and Andre Reed should have been cut too.

the only thing ill give you is that he hasnt made nearly enough plays to back up his mouth. Winning excuses everything. His problem is we arent winning.

His problem is that it's not just the smart few, but the now majority of Bills fans everywhere are finally realizing what an abomination picking him at #8 overall was. In the end, it's not his fault they picked him. I just can't wait till him AND Jauron are BOTH long gone. I can't stand even looking at these, three years and counting, do nothings anymore.

His problem is that it's not just the smart few, but the now majority of Bills fans everywhere are finally realizing what an abomination picking him at #8 overall was. In the end, it's not his fault they picked him. I just can't wait till him AND Jauron are BOTH long gone. I can't stand even looking at these, three years and counting, do nothings anymore.

I imagine that the threads here on TBD over the last couple of days have been just as good, if not better, jerkoff material than any Hustler magazine could of given you.

Please STFU with your high horse nonsense. If you want to talk about his mediocre play, go right ahead...but to call him a "thug" and all that is just not necessary. He was out having drinks, probably trying to get some tail and he was standing up for his friends...

I imagine that the threads here on TBD over the last couple of days have been just as good, if not better, jerkoff material than any Hustler magazine could of given you.

Sorry to disappoint, but at this point in time the topic of Buffalo Bills football is about as stimulating as a picture of Bea Arthur in a bikini.

Hey, just because my football sensibilities kicked in about a year earlier than you don't be such a hater dude. :)