Superman and Batman Arrested!

Booster4324

Wonder Woman and Cat Woman were working the corner at 41st and Broadway, but took off in Wonder Woman's invisible jet before the cops could arrest them.

:lol:

So they are merely dressed in costumes and not asking people for money and the cops hassle them? I guess bigger crimes were slow that day. :)

Vigilantes yes, panhandling doubtful. Superman makes a good living at the Daily Planet and Bruce Wayne is a billionaire!

So they are merely dressed in costumes and not asking people for money and the cops hassle them? I guess bigger crimes were slow that day. :)

Vigilantes yes, panhandling doubtful. Superman makes a good living at the Daily Planet and Bruce Wayne is a billionaire!

(please, nobody tell him that they are fictional cartoon characters, he would be crushed)

Sounds like Hollyweird where we played $2 to get my son's picture taken with a combat boots wearing SpongeBob and my daughter's picture taken with a tatoo'd, nose-ring wearing Snow White ...

Call me crazy, but even if I'm doing nothing wrong, if cops start asking me questions and telling me to stop something, I don't react by punching one of them in the face.