Should the Bills shutdown the Parrish Experiment

ganesh

if that's the problem then he should be put in motion. I don't understand why we can't get him more involved.

Maybe because he is not an NFL WR? Why is this so hard to acknowledge? Too many want to buy into the idea that he is Wes Welker - he is not - that plain and simple.

If he is 4th then why does he "start" when TO goes down? If he is such a playmaker why does it no translate to results. Please just look at his stats. You and many others want to believe that his punt return abilities translate into offensive playmaking abilities. They never have.

Yeah ... yeah start with the if he was coached properly or if there was a better QB ... blah .. blah .. blah

Not one team in the league is buting down the trade door for the guy. It is common knowledge that the Bills have too many wide receivers so if somebody really believed he was a playmaker they would be offering up something in exchange.

Again, look at his stats ... they say... loudly ... that he is not a NFL receiver.

Yeah, but if you look at his stats, they also say...just as loudly...that he's not an NFL quarterback, either. :)

IOW, I'm not sure you can make that leap just by his stats, since the Bills have never really put him in a position to compile any significant stats as a WR.

On about Fitz' third play in the game after he hit someone on the run for an 18 or so yard gain on 2nd & 10 he hit Rosco on the sidelines for a 9 yard gain. Did you miss that one? Nice grab. I think Roscoe's alleged problems are more due to the passer.

So Roscoe having one decent catch (for 9 yards) makes up for the multiple drops in the first half against man to man coverage?

It seemed to me like they were trying to give him every opportunity to make the highlight reels (maybe to increase his trade value) and he couldn't make anything happen.