Buses to the Ralph From Roch?

MattM

Since RTS service was canceled in 2008 due to Laidlaw's lawsuit, does anyone know if anyone else is running buses to the games from Rochester this season? My dad has put me on the case to find out for him, since he hates driving to the games.....

Since RTS service was canceled in 2008 due to Laidlaw's lawsuit, does anyone know if anyone else is running buses to the games from Rochester this season? My dad has put me on the case to find out for him, since he hates driving to the games.....

Matt, First Student(formerly Laidlaw) has busses if you don't mind riding in hot,crowded school busses. I pass! I drive myself to each home game from Ontario, NY and miss the conversations and comarraderie the RTS bus riders used to offer. I'm hoping something else turns up.

Matt, First Student(formerly Laidlaw) has busses if you don't mind riding in hot,crowded school busses. I pass! I drive myself to each home game from Ontario, NY and miss the conversations and comarraderie the RTS bus riders used to offer. I'm hoping something else turns up.

Here's the kit:

1. $3.00 bag of ice. Wrap it with cloth toweling for insulation.

2. Plastic garbage bag to hold same.

3. Several small terry towels.

You can dip the toweling in the frigid liquid for a cold wipe anytime you feel the need. Put one on your head if you like. When it warms up, evaporative cooling takes over.

Here's the kit:

1. $3.00 bag of ice. Wrap it with cloth toweling for insulation.

2. Plastic garbage bag to hold same.

3. Several small terry towels.

You can dip the toweling in the frigid liquid for a cold wipe anytime you feel the need. Put one on your head if you like. When it warms up, evaporative cooling takes over.

Hey thanks for the tip but I've done my time on school busses and I'm not going back.