Rumors About The Next James Bond Movie!

Steely Dan

Best Bond Villian Ever  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bond Character Is the Best Villian Bond's Faced!

• Ernst Stavro Blofeld
    • Goldfinger
    • Scaramanga
    • Other - Explain

Rumor from Cinema Spy!

Now comes word from The Guardian that Michael Sheen, who has collaborated in the past with Morgan on the aforementioned movies, is in negotiations to play Ernst Stavro Blofeld in Bond 23.

Blofeld back for Bond 23...? That's what the UK paper is reporting.

"Michael is hot property right now and it is felt that he's the right man to bring Blofeld back to life," an unnamed source revealed. "Michael was a Bond fan in his youth, so this would be a dream role for him."

My note; Michael Sheen is not related to Charlie or Martin

Blofeld's appearances in the Bond films;

From Russia with Love (1963) - Anthony Dawson

Thunderball (1965) - Anthony Dawson

You Only Live Twice (1967) - Donald Pleasence

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) - Telly Savalas

Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - Charles Gray

His final appearance is the pre-title teaser featured in For Your Eyes Only (1981) - John Hollis

Blofeld named best Bond baddie ever

A hero’s nothing without an evil villain to defeat and over the years Bond, James Bond has taken down quite a few notable nasties. Not surprising really considering Her Majesty’s finest has been busy defending Queen and country in films since 1962 and shows no sign of letting up any time soon. But which is the best baddie 007’s ever faced? That was what DVD rental service LOVEFiLM wanted to know and so posed that very question to over 1,000 of its members and the answer came in the bald, cat-loving form of Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

IMO, this would be very cool. I agree with those who think Blofeld is the best Bond baddie. As the article states Goldfinger came in second and I agree with that too.

Who can forget this classic exchange from Goldfinger?

James Bond: Do you expect me to talk?

Auric Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die. :lol: