The regular season starts Sep 5.

PromoTheRobot

UB kicks off their season in El Paso against UTEP Sat. Sept. 5 @ 9pm ET. The game is on CBS College Sports. May be streamed somewhere too.

Unlike our two pro teams we have a great head coach in Turner Gill. This guy is a difference maker. Yes UB lost Drew Willy and James Starks, but this team will still contend. So instead of getting into a total funk over the Bills and Sabres, keep an eye on UB. It could be just the diversion you need.

PTR

UB kicks off their season in El Paso against UTEP Sat. Sept. 5 @ 9pm ET. The game is on CBS College Sports. May be streamed somewhere too.

Unlike our two pro teams we have a great head coach in Turner Gill. This guy is a difference maker. Yes UB lost Drew Willy and James Starks, but this team will still contend. So instead of getting into a total funk over the Bills and Sabres, keep an eye on UB. It could be just the diversion you need.

PTR

Hopefully Turner Gill has another really good year.

PTR

Ub is going to be pretty bad this year imo. They are going to get whacked pretty hard against UTEP & Pitt. They may be able to compete in the MAC, which I guess is what is important to a school like UB(not competing for a National Championship or a BCS bowl invite). They may be able to compete in the MAC because the MAC in general is going to be pretty bad this year. Western Michigan looks decent(in fact I have them upsetting Michigan opening week in the big house, going to throw a few hundred on them - they are currently getting 12pts) & Bowling Green & Northern Illinois should be decent.

Ub is going to be pretty bad this year imo. They are going to get whacked pretty hard against UTEP & Pitt. They may be able to compete in the MAC, which I guess is what is important to a school like UB(not competing for a National Championship or a BCS bowl invite). They may be able to compete in the MAC because the MAC in general is going to be pretty bad this year. Western Michigan looks decent(in fact I have them upsetting Michigan opening week in the big house, going to throw a few hundred on them - they are currently getting 12pts) & Bowling Green & Northern Illinois should be decent.

That may well be true, especially now losing Starks along with Drew Willy. But I have a lot of faith in Turner Gill (unlike that limp weiner of a coach the Bills have.) If anyone can get the most out of his players its Turner Gill. I'm hoping someone Gill recruited will step up and surprise people. We'll find out in about 5 days.

PTR

Dave & Busters at Eastern Hills Mall has become the official UB Bulls bar. They will have every televised game on and True Blue, the UB booster group, will be doing stuff during road games.

Dave & Busters

Eastern Hills Mall

4545 Transit Rd,

Williamsville, NY 14221

716-932-2515

So if you can't get CBS College Sports on your TV this Saturday, head over to D&B t watch the Bulls with other UB fans.

PTR