Miss the days

After another dismal performance it made wish we lined up and played power football. none of this no huddle crap, hell we cant score how are we suppose to fool anyone. When the no huddle was best we had players and scared teams. We don't scare anyone. but i digress. I am also sick of this cover two or as i say the prevent defense. it prevents a win. No one in our division runs it and with our weather elemants there is no way it works consistantly. I hope we win and go on to a superbowl run but as it looks now we are just spinning our wheels. So i ask the leading people in this organization save us fans and get back to Bills football.

am i the only one who feels like this

No, it's just that there are about 30 other "venting" threads that are currently active. If you wanted to look at the bright side of getting back to Bills football though, Dick Jauron did break his three and a half year streak of climate controlled practices by practicing in the rain. Well, until it got too wet, then he moved the practice into the bubble. But hey, baby steps. I think Dick has us on the 6 year plan.