Tales from the most ethical Congress ever

yeah i know we are only picking on democrats....they are just the easy targets right now...i am not under any delusion that Republican politicians are any different than their Democratic counterpoints

Senator Harry Reid is a real heck of a guy!

Although I'm no fan of Reid (and there is a differece between a "hope" and a policy statement)...when I read that article, I can't help but think back to the Bush Administration's position that "You, the media, do not represent the interests of the American people. You weren't elected by them. You are not equal to elected officials."

The Review-Journal needs to get over themselves and remember that, while they have a Constitutional right to not be bullied by the government, they are a for-profit business that represents no one but themselves.

oh i am with you on the media's untouchable attitude, what i don't like is the Senate Majority leader 'allegegly' hoping for the newspaper to fail....

Although I'm no fan of Reid (and there is a differece between a "hope" and a policy statement)...when I read that article, I can't help but think back to the Bush Administration's position that "You, the media, do not represent the interests of the American people. You weren't elected by them. You are not equal to elected officials."

The Review-Journal needs to get over themselves and remember that, while they have a Constitutional right to not be bullied by the government, they are a for-profit business that represents no one but themselves.

oh i am with you on the media's untouchable attitude, what i don't like is the Senate Majority leader 'allegegly' hoping for the newspaper to fail....

How did you feel about Rush hoping the President would fail (to be fair I think he has that right)?

How did you feel about Rush hoping the President would fail (to be fair I think he has that right)?

You know what's really funny? And I'm not being sarcastic or facetious. I'm being sincere when I tell you that it's funny...chuckle-out-loud funny...that the left has elevated Rush so high that people are now equating his comments with those from Harry Reid. Because what comes out of the mouth of a radio personality and what comes out of the mouth of the Senate Majority Leader carry equal consequences.

Or do they?

I figure you probably gotta thank Rahm for that little chuckle. It's almost up there with naming Gibbs press secretary.

yeah i know we are only picking on democrats....they are just the easy targets right now...i am not under any delusion that Republican politicians are any different than their Democratic counterpoints

Just, right now, there aren't very many of them.

Didn't know Reid was facing those kind of poll numbers. Similar to Dodd.

Perhaps the pendulum starts swinging back earlier than the usual 6-8 year cycle.

Senator Harry Reid is a real heck of a guy!

Yet people that attend the health care town halls are mob-like and evil mongers. What a freaking scum bag. Thankfully it looks as if 2010 is going to be the start of the Great American Throw the Bums Out movement.