How many of you have rose colored glasses on and still think this is a

billsfreak

For months there has been "dreamers" on these boards that have been screaming that this is a playoff caliber team. After the last two weeks, they are closer to fighting for the first overall pick in the draft. Some of these optimists have to be seeing reality by now don't they?

For months there has been "dreamers" on these boards that have been screaming that this is a playoff caliber team. After the last two weeks, they are closer to fighting for the first overall pick in the draft. Some of these optimists have to be seeing reality by now don't they?

I agree this team is terrible. I have season tickets and I dont remeber when a Bills team ever looked so pathetic. I am for the first time ashamed to be a Bills fan. I live in Dallas and defend the Bills everyday. I can't anymore, Wilson has pushed this team down to the lowest denominator. He is still making his money and spending enough of the tv money to keep us fools in the seats. I am selling my tickets as fast as I can.

Yes and no. Preseason football is completely meaningless. Some coaches use more of their real stuff then others, and that puts teams at a real disadvantage trying to line up vanilla every play.

That said, I am worried about the Bills more then I was before these summer games, however. No matter what gameplans the Bills' coaches are using or not using, the players look like dog s... :lol:

Yes and no. Preseason football is completely meaningless. Some coaches use more of their real stuff then others, and that puts teams at a real disadvantage trying to line up vanilla every play.

That said, I am worried about the Bills more then I was before these summer games, however. No matter what gameplans the Bills' coaches are using or not using, the players look like dog s... :lol:

It all looks the same to Me...This is a Team Coached by a CAREER loser...He will be 20 freaking Games under .500 for his crap career when we get our asses handed to us by the Patsies in Week #1...Nothing has changed because this Team has finally perfected mirroring it's HC's personality...They are a bunch of learned losers now...In that regard Jauron has done a good job...

Anyone see the Giants 1st Drive this week vs. the Jets after a lackluster Pre Season performance last week vs. The Bears?...That's a well Coached Team...That's a Team that understands they are not about to go out and be embarassed two weeks in a row...Even in Pre Season...That's a Team that believes in their system...

Dead Dick is a complete joke of a train wreck...;)

I thought we had a chance for 5 wins this year and now I think I might have been a little optimistic. :lol:

Ha ha....nice optimism. Look me up in four months, and I promise to be gentle with my "I told you so". This team is better than last year, but not a great team. Everyone is getting all uppity over some preseason struggles with the new line and the new offense. I think it will all look silly in a couple months and while we are likely to come up short of the playoffs, we will still be calculating the way we can get in in week 14 and 15 (maybe not in week 17, but I hope so...even if we don't make it in, I want the team playing for something on the 17th, not just playing out the season).

Ive said it all off season....3-5 wins!

Ha ha....nice optimism. Look me up in four months, and I promise to be gentle with my "I told you so". This team is better than last year, but not a great team. Everyone is getting all uppity over some preseason struggles with the new line and the new offense. I think it will all look silly in a couple months and while we are likely to come up short of the playoffs, we will still be calculating the way we can get in in week 14 and 15 (maybe not in week 17, but I hope so...even if we don't make it in, I want the team playing for something on the 17th, not just playing out the season).

Whatever you are smoking please pass it around!

the problem is people believe all our off season decisions and moves will work out perfectly and believe our opponents moves are ill conceived and will not work

unfortunately the opposite is usually true

enough of this crap about it's only preseason-

we have 3 points from the starters :lol:

our subs have moved the ball and scored running the same plays

teams like Green Bay have scored on all but 2 of there 1st stringers drives: 1 missed field goal and 1 stop on 4th down (against the Bills)- that will carry over to the real season as a high powered offense and we will carry over to a crappy offense

This team has tremedous talent.

Lee Evans and TO are pro bowl caliber recievers. Josh reed is a reliable possion traget and a great downfield blocker. Lynch and Jackson are one of the better one two punches in football. Our interior o line will be one of the best in football in a few years. Mckelvin and mcgee are a great corner tandom and Whitner is a better safety than many on this board give him credit for. Poz and mitchell are solid linebackers and maybin should improve our pass rush.

It all depends on Edwards. Hes got the potential to be a great one and all the tools are around him. he needs to execute