press conferences DJ sounded reasonable for once, and trent

zazie

This time next season Trent Edwards will be riding the bench

Syracuse native Greg Paulus will be leading the Buffalo Bills as quarterback for the 2010-2011 season and beyond. Paulus was just selected Captain of the Orangemen football team. Selected by his TEAMMATES!

Paulus is a LEADER! :lol:

I'll tell you something: the Bills starting offense scored 3 points all pre-season. Now, what does THAT tell you?

Lol it tells me our offense is lookin like a fresh, moist, steaming pile of fecal matter. And I only pray that DJ and company have something up their sleeve, are saving it ALL for Monday, September 14th.

Lol it tells me our offense is lookin like a fresh, moist, steaming pile of fecal matter. And I only pray that DJ and company have something up their sleeve, are saving it ALL for Monday, September 14th.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know--what do you want these guys to say?

"Look folks, we suck. But don't let another year of sucking keep you from selling out the stadium so Ralph can take another $20 million across the river Styx with him."

Paulus?? Wow. Well if there is an organization more pathetic and desperate than the Bills, it is the Orangemen.

I don't know--what do you want these guys to say?

"Look folks, we suck. But don't let another year of sucking keep you from selling out the stadium so Ralph can take another $20 million across the river Styx with him."

Paulus?? Wow. Well if there is an organization more pathetic and desperate than the Bills, it is the Orangemen.

Jauron was as direct as I've ever seen him.

Syracuse native Greg Paulus will be leading the Buffalo Bills as quarterback for the 2010-2011 season and beyond. Paulus was just selected Captain of the Orangemen football team. Selected by his TEAMMATES!

Greg Paulus may be a leader, but I cannot imagine the kid making it through his entire one year career as starting QB for the Cuse this season without getting injured. Logic dictates that at the major college level, playing basketball 4 years does not prepare one's body for the punishement of football.

Now I'm a huge Orange fan, and of course I want Paulus to be in contention for the Heisman by the end of this year, by leading Syracuse back to over .500 and playing his butt off. But sadly, I just don't see it happening that way. I just don't see any kid taking 5 years off of football completely, and then being able to walk out on the field and make it through a season without a scratch.

I think Paulus, his family, and Doug Marrone are all nuts for allowing this "experiment" to take place at all. In fact, I'm upset with coach Marrone for taking this path and using Paulus for cheap exposure and "quick fix" selling of seats in the Dome, when he came in and talked only about doing all the hard work it takes to rebuild the proud program the right way.

Greg Paulus may be a leader, but I cannot imagine the kid making it through his entire one year career as starting QB for the Cuse this season without getting injured. Logic dictates that at the major college level, playing basketball 4 years does not prepare one's body for the punishement of football.

Now I'm a huge Orange fan, and of course I want Paulus to be in contention for the Heisman by the end of this year, by leading Syracuse back to over .500 and playing his butt off. But sadly, I just don't see it happening that way. I just don't see any kid taking 5 years off of football completely, and then being able to walk out on the field and make it through a season without a scratch.

I think Paulus, his family, and Doug Marrone are all nuts for allowing this "experiment" to take place at all. In fact, I'm upset with coach Marrone for taking this path and using Paulus for cheap exposure and "quick fix" selling of seats in the Dome, when he came in and talked only about doing all the hard work it takes to rebuild the proud program the right way.

The Paulus family must be thrilled to have you looking after them.

Or maybe, they and everyone else, would prefer you to worry about your own and mind your own business?

Oh God no...Are You kidding Me? He may be a leader but He has not played Football since High School...Why don't we wait to see if He can actually play the Game anymore...Plus I HATE Duke Basketball... ;)

There is no greater Leader in College Football at the QB Position than Tim Tebow...And I know He can play...Not sure if it will translate to the NFL...But if Tebow has 3 National Championships in 4 Years I think He can help this bunch of losers by osmosis... :blink:

vs. what? Finding a real job?

play football for a year...get a job? play football for a year...get a job?

Have you considered that Paulus just might be the best QB on the roster?