Remember Kenneth Davis getting stuffed

BenchBledsoe

Well then how about....

1- 51-3

2- The Greatest Comeback in History

3- Carlton Baily recoving Elway's fumble in the end zone to seal a 10-7 AFC title game win in 1992.

4- Jim Kelly running the ball in from the Miami 2 in 1992 to win the game on the last play.

5- Buffalo scoring 3 touchdowns in 1:45 against Denver in 1990.

6 - Buffalo scoring 17 points in less than 2:00 against the Raiders in 1990.

7- Smoking both Pittsburgh and Miami on the road in the 93 playoffs.

8- Flutie takes over in 98 and proceeds to go 10-3 as a starter to make the playoffs.

9- The 1988 AFC East championship after years of waiting.

10- Smoking Miami in the 90 playoffs as both Thurman and Kenny Davis gashed the Fin D for over 100 yards on the ground.

So... point is.....fug off troll!!

5-

113130[/snapback]

Nice! As for #10 how about Tim Tindale scoring on a 50+ yard run against the Fins! We ran all over the dolphins- even Tim Tindale was scoring long TDs!

I was at the game against SF in 95 when Plummer popped Holmes on the goal line and Woodall returned it for a TD. In fact I was sitting in the end zone where the play took place when it happened. I sure took some serious stevestojan in the stands after that play. I do remember Bruce had 3 sacks that night & Bryce Paup had a sack and an INT, but I do not remember Steve Tasker being ejected from that game.

As far as games against the Niners go I do have to talk about the game in 92, another game I attended. The first game without a punt attempt. Both Kelly & Young threw for over 400 yards each that game. Jerry Rice got hurt in the first quarter. Andre Reed had a monster game. James Lofton caught a crucial 4th down pass play which help set-up Thurman's eventual game winning TD. Pete Metzellars had probably the longest TD of his career in that game. 49'ers misse what would have been an overtime tieing FG at the end of the game. Bills won 34-31. Best game I ever saw in person. I wish ESPN Classic would play it.

113383[/snapback]

I don't remember Tasker getting the hook either, I only remember him getting ejected in punt coverage a couple of years later against the Packers, I think it was his last game and a dissapointing way for it to end.

Hmm, maybe Tasker didn't get the boot. I do remember him getting hit on a punt return before the ball got there and there was no flag. So the next time the Bills punted, he whacked the 49ers return guy early as if to say "if you don't call it on them then it shouldn't be a flag on us". Of course, there was a flag on the 2nd one. He was irate at the ref; but maybe they kept him in the game.