A Few Observations About The Game.

Steely Dan

1. The starting offense has serious problems. I believe that once they score their first TD of the season they will find the endzone more frequently. The stops that happen before field goal range, are extremely worrisome. I really can't pin all of the offense's problems on TE, in fact, after the RB's, he's probably the best part of the O right now.

2. When TO comes back it should greatly help the O but having one player mean that much to the offense is a frightening thought.

3. If the Bills make the playoffs it will be on the backs of the defense. The starting D kept the Squealers starting O to 10 points. They look a lot better right now to me than they did at any time last year. It looks like Fewell has the D together and moving in the right direction. Bob Sanders is doing a good job with DL.

4. Aaron Maybin was double teamed from the first play he came in for and he still managed to get two tackles and a sack against the Squealers starting O. When Schobel comes back teams will have to choose who to double team. I believe the pass rush will be much better than it was last year.

5. Fitzpatrick looks like a legitimate backup QB. If Edwards gets hurt I won't believe the season is over like I did when JP was backing up Edwards.

6. They put forth a solid effort they were just playing a team out of their league right now. It seems they have all the pieces but the carbon hasn't been pressured enough to become a diamond yet. Hopefully that process will greatly progress as the season moves on.

7. If they can keep getting a little better with each game this year they could turn out to be a very strong team at the end of the year. If they are good enough to get into the playoffs they might even be a force.

JMO.

1. The starting offense has serious problems. I believe that once they score their first TD of the season they will find the endzone more frequently. The stops that happen before field goal range, are extremely worrisome. I really can't pin all of the offense's problems on TE, in fact, after the RB's, he's probably the best part of the O right now.

2. When TO comes back it should greatly help the O but having one player mean that much to the offense is a frightening thought.

3. If the Bills make the playoffs it will be on the backs of the defense. The starting D kept the Squealers starting O to 10 points. They look a lot better right now to me than they did at any time last year. It looks like Fewell has the D together and moving in the right direction. Bob Sanders is doing a good job with DL.

4. Aaron Maybin was double teamed from the first play he came in for and he still managed to get two tackles and a sack against the Squealers starting O. When Schobel comes back teams will have to choose who to double team. I believe the pass rush will be much better than it was last year.

5. Fitzpatrick looks like a legitimate backup QB. If Edwards gets hurt I won't believe the season is over like I did when JP was backing up Edwards.

6. They put forth a solid effort they were just playing a team out of their league right now. It seems they have all the pieces but the carbon hasn't been pressured enough to become a diamond yet. Hopefully that process will greatly progress as the season moves on.

7. If they can keep getting a little better with each game this year they could turn out to be a very strong team at the end of the year. If they are good enough to get into the playoffs they might even be a force.

JMO.

You're so cute when you get worked up!

JMO.

I would love to buy a quarter ounce of the weed that you are smoking.

You're so cute when you get worked up!

You're scarin me dude, scarin the hell out of me. ;)

I would love to buy a quarter ounce of the weed that you are smoking.

The weed I'm smokin is called being an optimistic fan. IMO, that's what fandom is all about. :thumbsup:

JMO.

The problem is they have gotten steadily worse every week. Thats with one extra game and one extra week of training camp. Just say no!