OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belichick is facing sleepness nights thinking about this possum act

Yeah, like how long it will take him to build up a big enough lead in the first quarter so he can rest his starters the remainder of the night...

Bills will start a modest 2 game win streak up in Toronto against the Jets. They travel to the Chiefs carrying the "momentum" of 1 - 11 record and beat KC to go 2 - 11.

That's it, that's all I got. Can't get to 3. 2 - 14 season with no wins at home (sorry all you season ticket holders).

way to go fitz---at least someone showed up

There's gonna be a goddam QB controversy this year, I can feel it. The Bills are going to start 0-4, and Jauron is going to yank Edwards and put it Fitzpatrick. Afterwards, he'll claim Trent was hurt. Fitzpatrick will start the next game, but no update will be given on Edwards' physical condition. Then, after Fitzpatrick loses a few, Trent will go back in, Jauron claiming he was the starter all along.

And he'll be retained because "who knows what would have happened with a full season of Trent?"

You know.....I have been thinking about this since the first preseason game, but never said anything. Fitz comes to the line and audibles A LOT. Edwards rarely does it. Not sure why.

It could be that Edwards just doesn't know what he is looking at and doesn't have a clue what to audible to. Not sure.....