How bad did Brady get hurt

TheMadCap

I would not be surprised if it was maybe a little more than just a sore shoulder. That screenshot with the way Brady's arm is extended is opening the shoulder up to injury with that much force on it. That is almost exactly how I tore the Labrum in my shoulder in college. Difference was the guy hitting me was 250, not 350.......

Seriously, is there a bigger prick than Bellycheat?

Reporter: "So why did Brady walk off the field with a doctor?"

Asswipe: "He didn't play in the second half."

What a smug sob.

He did not shake Coughlin's hand after they lost the Super Bowl to the G-men. Pure arrogance! Part of being a professional is sucking it up every once in a while and telling the other guy "well done." Players do it all the time, you can see it in the game, with the tap on the helmet and the occasional help the guy from the other team up off the ground. To me his actions that night should have drawn a fine from King Goodell. But I guess the king does not fine his queen.

He did not shake Coughlin's hand after they lost the Super Bowl to the G-men. Pure arrogance! Part of being a professional is sucking it up every once in a while and telling the other guy "well done." Players do it all the time, you can see it in the game, with the tap on the helmet and the occasional help the guy from the other team up off the ground. To me his actions that night should have drawn a fine from King Goodell. But I guess the king does not fine his queen.

The whole "leaving the field early" thing that game was just weird. You can clearly see an NFL official (not a ref, but someone from the League office) going over to him telling him the game wasn't over as he trotted off the field, but he didn't care. He'd rather leave early and look like the a-hole that he is than have half a billion people watch him crying on national TV is my guess.....

the Jinx of frogger's Fantasy football begins, it seems everyone I draft gets hurt or sucks, the last couple of years its been Bills players. this year, I drafted Dolphins, Jets and Pats...sure I might take a loss, but its worth it.

But that would be awesome if Brady was ruled out for week 1! :rolleyes:

Hate to say it but I disagree unless we are the team that puts him out. I do not want some sort of * next to the victory if we actually win. The * beongs to the Chetriots*. Let DJ prove that he can coach agains Bellicheat and a quality team. If he wants to keep his job he needs to do this.