How bad did Brady get hurt

TheMadCap

Maybe bad enough to miss week one? Would be great; DJ can beat a backup NE qb, just like last year!

Oops...

I doubt it...BB is probably doing what he's always done, which is use any any excuse at all to put Tom Brady on the injury report. Remember, TB was listed on the injury report for just about the entire 2007-08 season and we all know how Brady played that year...

But that would be awesome if Brady was ruled out for week 1! :ph34r:

I doubt it...BB is probably doing what he's always done, which is use any any excuse at all to put Tom Brady on the injury report. Remember, TB was listed on the injury report for just about the entire 2007-08 season and we all know how Brady played that year...

But that would be awesome if Brady was ruled out for week 1! :ph34r:

I'd rather be embarassed by Brady than O'Connoll.

But that would be awesome if Brady was ruled out for week 1! :rolleyes:

I want Buffalo to beat them when they are at full strength. :rolleyes:

I want Buffalo to beat them when they are at full strength. :rolleyes:

It can be sooner rather than later. Either a fluke win, happens frequently, or a DJ exit, could lead to a win against the Pats.

I am hoping we can get them twice this year.

Reporter: "So why did Brady walk off the field with a doctor?"

Asswipe: "He didn't play in the second half."

So what did you expect him to say? How many coaches give explicit detail before an injured player is thoroughly examined?

Hell, he won't say sh-- after Brady is examined. He's not going to draw a target on his QB.