Less than a week to my big Vegas trip! (LAMP)

EZC-Boston

I've been to Vegas about 10 times before but it's been about 3 years since my last trip. I'm pretty excited, we're heading out for my buddy's bachelor party. Has anybody been recently? Anything new to check out? We're a mix of gamblers/drinkers so would love any advice...

I've been to Vegas about 10 times before but it's been about 3 years since my last trip. I'm pretty excited, we're heading out for my buddy's bachelor party. Has anybody been recently? Anything new to check out? We're a mix of gamblers/drinkers so would love any advice...

Don't drink and gamble at the same time. That sounds like I am being sarcastic, but seriously, don't do it.

I had a good time at Diablo's. They have great mixed drinks served by the pitcher!

I had a good time at Diablo's. They have great mixed drinks served by the pitcher!

I've heard good things, I think we're definitely checking that out. Rumor is they have a decent happy hour too but I haven't found anything official.

bachelor party in Vegas.......nudge nudge wink wink say no more say no more...

Go see the movie 'Hangover' before you hit Vegas.