T.O.'s toe is healthy

WGR reports that Terrell Ownes will be in Dallas (no reason given) while his teamates are in Pittsburgh to face the Steelers. This despit the fact that he twitters that his toe is completely healed. Is this anything? Do the players care what T.O. does as long as he gives 100% on game day, or are these special rules for him going to backfire?

PTR

WGR reports that Terrell Ownes will be in Dallas (no reason given) while his teamates are in Pittsburgh to face the Steelers. This despit the fact that he twitters that his toe is completely healed. Is this anything? Do the players care what T.O. does as long as he gives 100% on game day, or are these special rules for him going to backfire?

PTR

T.O. is no bret favre............ owens actually produces on the field. i think it's no big deal as T.O. gives 110% on game day

PTR

I just want him to be in NE two weeks from this coming Monday.

While I wish he would be on the sidelines supporting his team...there are several instances when injured players do not travel with the team during the regular season. keep in mind he lived and worked in the dallas area for a few years, maybe this was the best opportunity to get back there to tend to some personal matters....like others have said.....as long as he is in NE in a few weeks I will be ok with that.....

PTR

With Roy Williams being hurt it is possible TO is in Big D to negotiate a contract to go back to the Cowboys. Of course he would need the Bills permission and they may have seen enough in pre-season already to know having TO for 1 year would be fun, but with our other issues getting two #1 picks for him would be better in the long run.

We'll see.

With Roy Williams being hurt it is possible TO is in Big D to negotiate a contract to go back to the Cowboys. Of course he would need the Bills permission and they may have seen enough in pre-season already to know having TO for 1 year would be fun, but with our other issues getting two #1 picks for him would be better in the long run.

We'll see.

Agreed. Jerry is probably regretting his decision more and more everyday...while the Cowboys are in full-fledged win-now mode, we're still at least a year away. This trade makes all kinds of sense. I wonder if T.O. is in Dallas alone, or if Mr. Rosenhaus is accompanying him.

We'll see.

Obviously you're not up on the last CBA. If Dallas were to sign him while we had him under contract, they'd owe us their next six 1st round draft picks, although if we're serious about it, they may be able to bargain us down to 4.

Because T.O. does what T.O. wants to do. Teammates don't mean squat to him, nor does winning. All that matters to T.O. is T.O. Maybe some of the younger players need to rub off on him, but it probably isn't possible. He probably has a party he is throwing or something. Two years ago when Poz was hurt in what the first or second game of the season, he was on the sidelines for every game. I am not saying he has accomplished anywhere near what T.O. has over his career, but football is more of a team sport than any, and Team doesn't exist in T.O.'s vocabulary.

Agreed. Jerry is probably regretting his decision more and more everyday...while the Cowboys are in full-fledged win-now mode, we're still at least a year away. This trade makes all kinds of sense. I wonder if T.O. is in Dallas alone, or if Mr. Rosenhaus is accompanying him.

I am by no means a football expert, but this reply and the post it was replied to are retarded. He is under contract and cannot talk contract with any team regardless. The Cowboys would be fined and lose draft pick(s). With statements like these, the season cannot start soon enough. T.O. might be stupid enough to think that (but I doubt it), but Jerry Jones sure knows better.

I am by no means a football expert, but this reply and the post it was replied to are retarded. He is under contract and cannot talk contract with any team regardless. The Cowboys would be fined and lose draft pick(s). With statements like these, the season cannot start soon enough. T.O. might be stupid enough to think that (but I doubt it), but Jerry Jones sure knows better.

it's crayonz dude. you can only fight fire with napalm.

Because T.O. does what T.O. wants to do. Teammates don't mean squat to him, nor does winning. All that matters to T.O. is T.O. Maybe some of the younger players need to rub off on him, but it probably isn't possible. He probably has a party he is throwing or something. Two years ago when Poz was hurt in what the first or second game of the season, he was on the sidelines for every game. I am not saying he has accomplished anywhere near what T.O. has over his career, but football is more of a team sport than any, and Team doesn't exist in T.O.'s vocabulary.

Huh??

Dude---stick to the script!!

Look, TO told Buffalo that he would not be participating in preseason, other than to give the fans a taste in game 1. That was his deal. He's not practicing or travelling with them.

Why worry? He probably figured out Turk and his "offensive scheme" in about ten minutes---at the least the parts involving him..The rest he doesn't concern himself with.

If you look at the post it says "with permission" meaning the Bills have given their blessing. If TO and Dallas reach a contract agreement, the Bills would make the trade. This may not happen as it turns out Williams is not as hurt as originally thought.