It's Time To Look Forward...To The Past

IDBillzFan

• 2 weeks later...

As we prepare for an outstanding battle tonight on prime time, your regular season weekly reminder for the contest here is.

For those paying attention, of the 134 participants in the contest, 46 predicted the Bills WIN tonight and 88 predicted the Bills LOSE.

Let the games begin.

Just a quick update per the request of Joe of Macungie: of the 88 people who carried over after correctly predicting the Bills loss to the Pats* last week, only 8 got eliminated Sunday for incorrectly predicting the Bills would lose to Tampa Bay. I believe this is the smallest elimination number we've ever had in the storied history of this incredible contest.

So based on Sunday's game, we have essentially saved or created 80 contestants. (I know that statement doesn't make sense, but people use it all the time, so I wanted to use it before it became passé.) Of those 80 contestants, 50 of you picked the Bills to beat NO and 30 of you picked them to lose to NO. You can figure out where you fit into that stat from the link at the top of this thread.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Per the request of the ultra radical liberal Joe in Macungie, I have taken time to update the standings in the contest.

Of the 134 people who took part in what has become, quite honestly, a viral internet phenomenon that may lead to me getting my own ESPN blog (or at the very least, a free bottle of cheap whiskey while holed up in a run-down Rochester no-tell motel), there are 30 contestants who have made it to week 4 after 80 were eliminated following the Jauron-led transformation of the Bills from a manly football team to a 19-year-old girl on quaaludes. Yep, contestants have been dropping faster than a pair of jeans in the Cowboys stadium getting ready to do the Texas rumpy-pump. I mean, they're falling faster than an out-pattern to TO. I meaaaaaan, I haven't seen something fall this fast since Nancy Pelosi missed a visit to her plastic surgeon.

Of the thirty who so far correctly predicted a loss to NE*, a win vs. TB and a loss to NO, 18 of them picked the Bills to lose to the Fish this weekend, and 12 picked them to win.

Good luck, everyone.

Per the request of the ultra radical liberal Joe in Macungie, I have taken time to update the standings in the contest.

Of the 134 people who took part in what has become, quite honestly, a viral internet phenomenon that may lead to me getting my own ESPN blog (or at the very least, a free bottle of cheap whiskey while holed up in a run-down Rochester no-tell motel), there are 30 contestants who have made it to week 4 after 80 were eliminated following the Jauron-led transformation of the Bills from a manly football team to a 19-year-old girl on quaaludes. Yep, contestants have been dropping faster than a pair of jeans in the Cowboys stadium getting ready to do the Texas rumpy-pump. I mean, they're falling faster than an out-pattern to TO. I meaaaaaan, I haven't seen something fall this fast since Nancy Pelosi missed a visit to her plastic surgeon.

Of the thirty who so far correctly predicted a loss to NE*, a win vs. TB and a loss to NO, 18 of them picked the Bills to lose to the Fish this weekend, and 12 picked them to win.

Good luck, everyone.

Only the strong survive, bitches!

:thumbsup:

Good luck, everyone.

Well, not to the people who picked us to lose. Not those people. :thumbsup:

(or at the very least, a free bottle of cheap whiskey while holed up in a run-down Rochester no-tell motel),

Good luck, everyone.

Stop off in OH, on your way up to Rachacha. Not free, but close enough...a 750 ml glass bottle of Windsor Canadian 80 proof belly-warmer goes for $8.90 here - and no tax...

http://www.junglejims.com/beer/index.asp