Anyone watch the Bucs Fins game last night?

Horrible game. Ugly. I can't believe I watched more than half of that game.

As a Bucs fan, I loved the play of the Defense in the 1st half. The O-line also played great but Leftwich played like Trent, some nice passes, but he couldn't get them into the end zone.

As a Bucs fan, I loved the play of the Defense in the 1st half. The O-line also played great but Leftwich played like Trent, some nice passes, but he couldn't get them into the end zone.

Not sure if it was because it was raining, but most of his passes were very high.

their O-line looked fantastic for him, though, and receivers were open all day. Miami's D made Stovall look like a Pro-Bowl WR tonight... and he's 3rd on Tampa's depth chart. Wonder if Byron's gonna get that job, he'll have some nice weapons to through to, that's for sure. Cadillac and Earnest looked great as well. I'm actually kinda impressed with how Morris has done, even though it's pre-season. Should be an interesting team to watch.

Not sure if it was because it was raining, but most of his passes were very high.

their O-line looked fantastic for him, though, and receivers were open all day. Miami's D made Stovall look like a Pro-Bowl WR tonight... and he's 3rd on Tampa's depth chart. Wonder if Byron's gonna get that job, he'll have some nice weapons to through to, that's for sure. Cadillac and Earnest looked great as well. I'm actually kinda impressed with how Morris has done, even though it's pre-season. Should be an interesting team to watch.

Yeah, I wish the Bills would play a more aggressive Defense like the Bucs are going to play this year.

Yeah, I wish the Bills would play a more aggressive Defense like the Bucs are going to play this year.

Blitzing involves tenacity and grit.

Have you met Mr. Fewell? Coaches like a p*ssy with a capitol Vag.

I actually like most of our defensive talent, but we have guys who will be standing on the sidelines instead of starting, and we'll play just as conservative this year as we've played in the past. It's actually a little sad, because I believe that with the right D coach, we could really have something... :lol:

Blitzing involves tenacity and grit.

Have you met Mr. Fewell? Coaches like a p*ssy with a capitol Vag.

I actually like most of our defensive talent, but we have guys who will be standing on the sidelines instead of starting, and we'll play just as conservative this year as we've played in the past. It's actually a little sad, because I believe that with the right D coach, we could really have something... :lol:

In the first 5 games of 2008 we blitzed like crazy. In the Monday nighter against Dallas we blitzed like crazy resulting in many Tony Romo picks and fumbles. My theory is that Perry likes to blitz but Dick calls off the dogs and tells him to keep everything in front of them and the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. We don't want to get out to 8-1 or something. Dick's the boss. He called the Cory McIntryre play against the Fish. I think he calls a lot of the shots. More than most fans think. I don't he delegates too much.

In the first 5 games of 2008 we blitzed like crazy. In the Monday nighter against Dallas we blitzed like crazy resulting in many Tony Romo picks and fumbles. My theory is that Perry likes to blitz but Dick calls off the dogs and tells him to keep everything in front of them and the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. We don't want to get out to 8-1 or something. Dick's the boss. He called the Cory McIntryre play against the Fish. I think he calls a lot of the shots. More than most fans think. I don't he delegates too much.

I would tend to agree, although there was a "rumor" that he took the blame for the "play" (it was against the Jets I think, though) even though it was the OC that called it. Not sure if this was ever proven, but I would think that even if a coordinator made a play call, Dick wouldn't throw them under the bus if asked.

Either way, our defense is an open book; show some blitz packages in the first half, then drop back and get picked apart in the second half. Too lazy to look it up, but if memory serves me correctly, we were in almost every game last year going into half time, only to give up the lead due to conservative play calling in the second half. That and bad time management are 2 of the biggest issues I have with our coaching staff...

In the first 5 games of 2008 we blitzed like crazy. In the Monday nighter against Dallas we blitzed like crazy resulting in many Tony Romo picks and fumbles. My theory is that Perry likes to blitz but Dick calls off the dogs and tells him to keep everything in front of them and the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. We don't want to get out to 8-1 or something. Dick's the boss. He called the Cory McIntryre play against the Fish. I think he calls a lot of the shots. More than most fans think. I don't (think) he delegates too much.

Pure, unbridled speculation. But you're entitled to your opinion.

I was actually happy when the game got delayed by lightning. What a clunker. Tampa's D outplayed My Yami's O in the first half. Didn't watch the 2nd half. TB's biggest problem is going to be QB. They may regret getting rid of Garcia.

I was actually happy when the game got delayed by lightning. What a clunker. Tampa's D outplayed My Yami's O in the first half. Didn't watch the 2nd half. TB's biggest problem is going to be QB. They may regret getting rid of Garcia.

The was by far the worst game the Bucs had from the QB position. I don't know how much the Fins defense had to do with it, but the O-line gave Leftwich plenty of time. I am happy Garcia is gone, while he plays well at times, he is injured often.