Simeon Rice signs with UFL

Beerball

Touton Reyes will be the next to sign.

Pair him with Duke Preston and you'll have the makings of a potential serviceable UFL-quality line :lol:

The question is whether NFL Hall of Fame will count time in UFL against players like Rice. He retired and now while he has not un-retired from NFL is playing so will it need additional post-year before he can qualify?

Since it is the PRO FOOTBALL Hall of Fame, I assume this will count towards eligibility.

Since it is the PRO FOOTBALL Hall of Fame, I assume this will count towards eligibility.

Yes be there are no CFL players in teh Hall, or players from the USFL (unless they made it from their time in the NFL).

Either way, I cannot wait for the UFL. I am so sick and itred of p*ssy f*ck rules like the horse collar tackle, roughing the passer penalties, eliminating the DBs right to cover a WR, eliminating crack block etc. They only way the UFL will survive is if it brings real football back and not the waterd down stuff they serve now. I am not sure what the rules are, but I HOPE they are real football rules.

Haha! Yeah, that's why The Bills and the 31 other teams in the league are so eager to sign him.

Only the Bills would carry dead weight like Kelsay around.

Do you honestly think that Simeon Rice would have less sacks than Kelsay this year, were he a Bill? Or be weaker against the run?

I say lets do the first UFL-NFL trade

Yes be there are no CFL players in teh Hall, or players from the USFL (unless they made it from their time in the NFL).

Either way, I cannot wait for the UFL. I am so sick and itred of p*ssy f*ck rules like the horse collar tackle, roughing the passer penalties, eliminating the DBs right to cover a WR, eliminating crack block etc. They only way the UFL will survive is if it brings real football back and not the waterd down stuff they serve now. I am not sure what the rules are, but I HOPE they are real football rules.

"Yeah me too! If only I was still able to walk, use my hands, or talk without badly stuttering..."

Regards,

All of the old school NFL players who limp around in constant pain with canes, have fingers they can't bend, and had so many concussions they stopped counting after their first few years in the league...

WAR Bums stealing bread from ducks

"Yeah me too! If only I was still able to walk, use my hands, or talk without badly stuttering..."

Regards,

All of the old school NFL players who limp around in constant pain with canes, have fingers they can't bend, and had so many concussions they stopped counting after their first few years in the league...

WAR Bums stealing bread from ducks

What does WAR stand for?

There may not be any players strictly from the CFL enshrined in Canton (I don't know if there are any), but I would think Damon Allen would have a legitimate shot at making it. That's assuming the Pro Football HOF is open to all pro leagues and is not focused on the NFL players- which it seems it might be.

Damon's Wiki site.

One would think that being called the Pro Football HOF would make it open to all pro leagues, but it does seem skewed to the NFL, AFL and AAFC.