Girl walks into police station 18 years after kidnapping

Beerball

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a picture of the backyard.

As I understand it there was a fence that would make people believe that was the end of the property and then behind that was the tent compound.

What do you expect, it is out west... :unsure:

It was a suburb, subdivison? Everybody has a plate of their property and others right? I know I do where I keep my records.

Steely... YOU don't want me as a neighbor! You MAY think you have my "man card"... :lol::wallbash:

1. You look at the picture.

2. You notice she's a candy striper instead of a nurse.

3. You go to Wiki to prove your point.

THREE STRIKES! YOU'RE OUT! Man Card please!.... NOW!!

What do you expect, it is out west... :unsure:

It was a suburb, subdivison? Everybody has a plate of their property and others right? I know I do where I keep my records.

Steely... YOU don't want me as a neighbor! You MAY think you have my "man card"... :lol::wallbash:

Your man card is irrevocable. 'Nuff said.

Here's a picture of the backyard.

As I understand it there was a fence that would make people believe that was the end of the property and then behind that was the tent compound.

Type in Walnut Avenue, Antioch, CA into Google Maps. Look for the blue tents . That's the place.

Your man card is irrevocable. 'Nuff said.

:wallbash:

You think I care.

BTW, you don't have to reaffirm your post, I read it. :lol:

My point (which was once again lost on the TSW faithful)... Doesn't take carrying a "man card" to know if your neighbors are douchebags... Obviously the neighbor man who said to his wife: "Leave the family alone" was a "card carrying" man. Figures! If he would have just set "the card" aside and listened to his wife, who knows?

:unsure:

Type in Walnut Avenue, Antioch, CA into Google Maps. Look for the blue tents . That's the place.

Wow! Looks like hillbilly paradise! And even that is giving a bad name to hillbilly's! Where was code enforcement on that pile of crap? And the neigbor's pile of crap too! Did look like some businesses of some sort around there too...

:wallbash::unsure:

i thought i read somewhere that that area may have been part of the unincoporated area of the town....probably not much regulation there

Wow! Looks like hillbilly paradise! And even that is giving a bad name to hillbilly's! Where was code enforcement on that pile of crap? And the neigbor's pile of crap too! Did look like some businesses of some sort around there too...

:wallbash::unsure:

i thought i read somewhere that that area may have been part of the unincoporated area of the town....probably not much regulation there

Thanks! Didn't catch that. From what Wacka said to search, it did look pretty unincorporated... Field on the one side two. Anyway, the guy was on parole for a sex offense... You think they would have Google Earth the place... I take they (parole officers) will now and see this in their training films.

Yes it was an unincorporated (county) land. The county building department is across the county. I have to look at building dept files for work. I put in a request to see the files for a property in the same county. It took them 3 weeks to contact me that there were no files for the property I was inspecting (I knew that because it was vacant land), which was 2 weeks after I had finished the report. You have to go to the county legislature for development, so lots of things fly under the radar, building wise.

looking at googlemaps, there are other houses ridiculously close to that backyard hideout. like dozens of feet away. It's amazing how little we seem to know about what's going on even just feet beyond our own back yard.

link?

Now the cops are looking into some unsolved murders of hookers and some tenage girls in the area. They are looking at anther property this animal may own or had owned (it wasn't clear from the news report).