Duke Preston signs......

As much as we whine about Ralph, could you imagine fi he had the ego to make himself the GM? Jones has all the resources in the world, yet the Boys have won as many playoff games as we have this decade. He is just an older, more plastic looking version of Daniel Synder.

As much as we whine about Ralph, could you imagine fi he had the ego to make himself the GM? Jones has all the resources in the world, yet the Boys have won as many playoff games as we have this decade. He is just an older, more plastic looking version of Daniel Synder.

very interesting point

I dislike Jones and the Cowboys as much as anyone, but there is a big difference between not winning a playoff game in a decade and not making the playoffs at all in a decade....just sayin'

I dislike Jones and the Cowboys as much as anyone, but there is a big difference between not winning a playoff game in a decade and not making the playoffs at all in a decade....just sayin'

Probably not if you're a Cowboys fan and the supposed model franchise of the league. Additionally, we play in a league with a team that has won the Super Bowl 3 times and been there 4 times. Face the facts, we are in the low class of the NFL economic ladder. The Cowboys have every advantage in the world. And all they have to show for it is an extra game every once in a while.

Jones did play college ball at Arkansas, so I think he knows football a LITTLE better than Danny boy. I would say Danny is the equivalent of a poster on this board with MONEY. In other words Scooby is really Dan Snyder. :wallbash:

Jones did play college ball at Arkansas, so I think he knows football a LITTLE better than Danny boy. I would say Danny is the equivalent of a poster on this board with MONEY. In other words Scooby is really Dan Snyder. :lol:

:wallbash:

I agree Jones' resume is solid but the last decade is very Synder like. And based on my fantasy football skills, I know I'd be a great GM. :w00t: