Bob Carroll

KRC

I debated whether I should post this on this board or not. I am going to do it anyway.

The football world lost a great one on Tuesday. Bob Carroll was a legend in football history circles. Just to give you a small glimpse into what Bob meant to football history, read Pete Fierle's HOF Blog.

Bob was a man that would always take the time to help a fellow researcher. You would always wonder how he found enough time in the day to do everything that he did for the PFRA and for football history in general. Read the tributes on the PFRA forum to give you some indication of what he meant to people.

Bob...I salute you. You were my friend and mentor and you will be missed.

I debated whether I should post this on this board or not. I am going to do it anyway.

The football world lost a great one on Tuesday. Bob Carroll was a legend in football history circles. Just to give you a small glimpse into what Bob meant to football history, read Pete Fierle's HOF Blog.

Bob was a man that would always take the time to help a fellow researcher. You would always wonder how he found enough time in the day to do everything that he did for the PFRA and for football history in general. Read the tributes on the PFRA forum to give you some indication of what he meant to people.

Bob...I salute you. You were my friend and mentor and you will be missed.

If it means something to you then...

RIP Mr. Carroll

KRC, from what I read, Bob seemed like a great guy...teacher, an artist, and was very active in regards to the Pro Football HOF. I bet he was a great person to talk football with. RIP and I send my condolences to you KRC and his friends and family.