Rat Problem? Get A Plant!

Steely Dan

Link

The discovery, announced last week, was detailed in the Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society.

The pitcher plant is the world's second largest and can grow to more than 4 feet tall, with a pitcher-shaped structure filled with liquid. The plant secretes nectar around its mouth to lure rats, insects and other prey into its trap. Once an animal has fallen in, enzymes and acids in the fluid break down the carcass of the drowned victim.

Audrey 2? Is that you? :lol:

Link

The discovery, announced last week, was detailed in the Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society.

The pitcher plant is the world's second largest and can grow to more than 4 feet tall, with a pitcher-shaped structure filled with liquid. The plant secretes nectar around its mouth to lure rats, insects and other prey into its trap. Once an animal has fallen in, enzymes and acids in the fluid break down the carcass of the drowned victim.

Audrey 2? Is that you? :w00t:

My sister in law has a chihuahua from hell. Bites, or I should say, nips people all the time. The most anti social dog I've ever seen. I think I found sis in laws xmas present this year! :wallbash: