Continuing with my 70's sit-coms

The Poojer

check out Aunt Esther at about the 5:20 mark.....she was a very muscular lady.....wow!!!!!

Is there some fetish you have for the name "esther?" First it was Esther Rolle, now Aunt Esther? :o

Grady was one of my favorite supporting characters on that show.

Does anyone else remember when Bruce Smith did the "Fred Sanford" after recording a sack?

Pooj, what's tomorrow's featured show going to be?

Is there some fetish you have for the name "esther?" First it was Esther Rolle, now Aunt Esther? :o

Does anyone else remember when Bruce Smith did the "Fred Sanford" after recording a sack?

I'm thinking an Esther William's tribute.

oh god no...i was watching this episode today and was amazed at the muscular arms and shoulders of her...especially when you considrer it was early-mid 70's and women really weren't generally as fit as many of them seem to be today....especially one in her age range....

Is she naked?!? I only care if she's naked!!!

Is there some fetish you have for the name "esther?" First it was Esther Rolle, now Aunt Esther? :wallbash:

That was Biscuit that did "Elizabeth,I'm coming to join ya dance dance" no?

Pooj, just make sure Aunt Bee ain't next on your weird sexual fetish for sitcom tour continues