qb dilemma

I hate to even bring him up, but Brady is a great example of this. I can't tell you how many times I've watched a replay of a throw and was amazed by how the receiver looked covered when he let the ball go. Brady does not have a rocket, but he knows where his receivers are supposed to be and he puts the ball there. More importantly, the receivers get there also.

Yep. I've noticed him keeping his head more or less straight ahead, and a receiver cutting across. Nice timing.

It's a shame about TO's injury. I've always felt that work lost in camp and preseason between the starting qb and starting receivers hurts.

IMO, the QB we're looking for will be made available to the Bills in the off-season. Whether the Bills bring him into the fold, is the only question.

Timothy Tebow

There's a guy down in Lubbock, TX that can throw Tim Tebow farther than Tim Tebow can throw a football - we should wait another year for...

Taylor Potts

Leach: Potts best of first-year QBs

Anyone else agree edwards has the smarts but not the tools he can't throw downfield :unsure: ???????????

What has Edwards done to prove that he is so smart!? I don't care what school these guys go to in almost all cases they take them because they are an "athlete"

Yep. I've noticed him keeping his head more or less straight ahead, and a receiver cutting across. Nice timing.

It's a shame about TO's injury. I've always felt that work lost in camp and preseason between the starting qb and starting receivers hurts.

A QB has to throw the ball when the guy is ABOUT to get open, not after he is open, that's often too late. He has to be able to anticipate that, and know his receiver well enough to trust him to break away.

Anyone else agree edwards has the smarts but not the tools he can't throw downfield :o ???????????

omg...why does everyone think Trent has the on field smarts? His biggest problem on the field has to do with his brain. He doesnt read defenses fast enough leading to him making throws LATE, checking down too often and not even seeing open WR's...this also causes him to hold the ball WAY too long, and often longer than JP Suckman taking bad sacks and fumbling at high rate...