(OT- sorta) new feature on wgr550.com

BradRiter

Hey all,

I'm doing a new "mailbag" feature on wgr550.com. The volume of e-mail is pretty good, but I'd love it to be better. If you've got something to add, feel free to pass it along to brad@wgr550.com.

If you'd like to be know as "Millbank from twobillsdrive.com" instead of "Grant from Millbank," I'd be more than happy to accomodate if I use it. (Sorry to make an example of you, Grant.)

Anyway, there are a lot of creative people with a lot of strong opinions who come through here, and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't mention it here on the board.

Here's a link to the first mailbag. It would've been better had it not magically disappeared right before I posted it, but here's the re-worked version.

http://www.wgr550.com/column.php?id=0010

Thanks,

Brad Riter

This one was awesome:

Paul in Cheektowaga writes: Any chance we can convince Bledsoe to tell the world that The Patriots and Belichick are his Daddy?? It worked for Pedro!!! 3 and 5 in the first half, how about 5 and 3 in the second half?? That gets us to 10 and 6... usually good enough for a playoff spot. I'll hang up and start on my second six pack.

You're right, Paul. Beer IS delicious. I'm actually hoping for them to go 7-1 in the second half to finish 14-2 and earn a first round bye and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

Is that what they call subtle humor?

Hi Brad..... When are you guys going to 'stream' again or "Simoncast" onto DirecTV?

112118[/snapback]

Neither is happening anytime soon. Believe me, we'd love to be online again, but there's a company-wide policy preventing it due to legal crap that Entercom doesn't feel like dealing with.

Sorry.

This one was awesome:

Is that what they call subtle humor?

112091[/snapback]

:)

Hey, if we go 8-0 that would put us at 16-0, and the 72 Dolphins would have to "undrink" the Champagne they drank on Sunday! :D (as an aside, they owe the Steelers at least two rounds of drinks!).

Hey, Brad, I can see what you mean about the lack of quality questions! :P Thanks for stopping by!