Favorite Monty Python Sketch On Youtube!

Steely Dan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason to go the "favorite" route. We all know this will soon be, "Every Python sketch you can find on YouTube."

I'll get the obligatory smart ass one out of the way.

Thanks, I changed the thread name.

That video is really cool! I wish they'd had more full shots of the python swallowing that deer!

Oh well, here's another favorite;

Election Night Special

None of those are really 'sketches' now, are they? (Save for the "Dead Parrot Sketch - the rest are merely scenes excerpted from full-length films.)

I agree. These are probably from people that never or rarely watched the BBC show. So I give you mine.

I trump this with this classic-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQqd17p9_0

If that's true it's funny as hell. I doubt it's reality. It seems too good to be true.

None of those are really 'sketches' now, are they? (Save for the "Dead Parrot Sketch - the rest are merely scenes excerpted from full-length films.)

A movie can be considered a string of sketches. Anyhoo, as thread starter I decree movie scenes are acceptable.

If that's true it's funny as hell. I doubt it's reality. It seems too good to be true.

A movie can be considered a string of sketches. Anyhoo, as thread starter I decree movie scenes are acceptable.

Then you're not a true Monty Python fan.