Bills practice today

Pitta

Per Jerry Sullivan on WGR55 he said the Bills practiced more dump off passes for most of practice??? WTF IS GOING ON???? I mean is this all they do is practice dump off passes for 2 yards?? Can someone tell Jauron we need 10 yards to get a first down not 6!! Can someone also tell Jauron that the field is very big and wide and it's okay to practice maybe throwing the ball far. I don't know if it's Dick or Turk calling these plays but how about a little creativity and some vertical passing

Per Jerry Sullivan on WGR55 he said the Bills practiced more dump off passes for most of practice??? WTF IS GOING ON???? I mean is this all they do is practice dump off passes for 2 yards?? Can someone tell Jauron we need 10 yards to get a first down not 6!! Can someone also tell Jauron that the field is very big and wide and it's okay to practice maybe throwing the ball far. I don't know if it's Dick or Turk calling these plays but how about a little creativity and some vertical passing

I am just learning to accept it now. Gotta have the right tool for the job. You can't shoot down a plane with a pistol. I don't think it's a matter of choice I really believe that Trent is incapable.

when Edwards gets picked its usually when he throws the seed 15 + yds. down the field. He doesn't have much of an arm... and lets face it... he can't throw deep.

Jauron is a "let's try not to lose the game" coach. Well, he's a got a dream QB for that strategy.