Enclosed transportation

bdelma

Recommendations? Looking for a highly rated one. Looking to vehicle inside not outside.

What are you looking for? Truck or rail transport?

Nobody rates overland container costs and satisfictation unless they are in industry. If you want a personal vehicle shipped in a container and bound properly for transport, you're the thing of dreams for freight forwarders. Peel off 5 grand.

Can you put a motorcycle in an enclosure?

I suppose so. Chicken wire would probably be the cheapest. Probably should put a gate in there somewhere in case you ever want to get the motorcycle out of the enclosure. I dont know how well an invisible fence would work on a motorcycle or car.

I see you've thought about that much too long. :)

No, it's obvious. Think about it. If a blind man walks up to an invisible fence, is he going to walk into it? Of course not...for all he knows, it's a visible fence, so he's going to stop. If they can't see, how are they going to know it's invisible?

No, it's obvious. Think about it. If a blind man walks up to an invisible fence, is he going to walk into it? Of course not...for all he knows, it's a visible fence, so he's going to stop. If they can't see, how are they going to know it's invisible?

So bdelma should hire a blind man to do his vechicling, because he wont know if its enclosed or not?

What is this, Schrodinger's transport service? "We guarantee your vehicling fully enclosed, unless its not."

So bdelma should hire a blind man to do his vechicling, because he wont know if its enclosed or not?

What is this, Schrodinger's transport service? "We guarantee your vehicling fully enclosed, unless its not."

I've clearly had too much to drink tonight, that's visible now.