2 Buffalo firefighters die in line of service

Chandler#81

Truly a sad day for BFD. My heart goes out to my brother FF's. I'll keep these guys in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm waiting for the services to be announced. Hopefully I can make the trip up there to pay my respects.

I just want to say I grew up with one of the guys who unfortunately passed today.

He was a great, great guy. He was my brothers best friend growing up, but always super cool to me and the rest of my family. Honest to god had one of the most contagious laughs ever and never complained about anything.

Its hard for me to see pictures of him and talk about stories. He was just a tremendous person. He has a kid and one on the way which just breaks my heart. God bless both of the guys who we've lost and their families.

I just want to say I grew up with one of the guys who unfortunately passed today.

He was a great, great guy. He was my brothers best friend growing up, but always super cool to me and the rest of my family. Honest to god had one of the most contagious laughs ever and never complained about anything.

Its hard for me to see pictures of him and talk about stories. He was just a tremendous person. He has a kid and one on the way which just breaks my heart. God bless both of the guys who we've lost and their families.

Jon was good people.

My friend in Buffalo was talking to me about this this morning. He said taht this was near the shooting of three people over the weekend and that at least one of them went in the place for help. He speculated this could be related to this fire?

Is this true?

I feel for his family so much. What a horrible thing to happen. All of those guys are real heroes!

The firefighters were responding to reports that at least one person was trapped in the building.

'Nuff said.