How crazy is this board going to be...

1billsfan

I'd say good start finally beating a TOP team. Now do it on the road. String together 4-5 straight wins and now we are talking.  I mean hell NE strung together 21 why can't we do 5?

112175[/snapback]

Because we have to live in reality and don't have Walt Coleman as a personal ref?

Even without coleman we should string together 5 wins or more.

112194[/snapback]

I guess I just miss what the game, and what, especially the Bills, I guess football, used to be, ICE.

I remember being a kid, when a few of the Bills lived out in Alden. Jack Kemp days. There were a couple of players, who lived basically next door to each other, that used to have us over for "practice" like we were really doing something. Good people.Taught us little things, how to give a snap with the laces right, little things. How to catch with your hands (we were kids, and loved to jump in the air). I believe one of those boys was named Tom Sestak.

they will either say new england had a

'off game" and give us no credit whatso ever or....they will say new england had too many injuries to overcome.

112219[/snapback]

I agree, but if we lose some people might say "at least we kept it close or new england is too good to beat"

It goes both ways.