How crazy is this board going to be...

1billsfan

the usual....people will say we still suck...and until we win 22 in a row we suck. :D

111943[/snapback]

"Well, of course you beat the Patriots, after their secondary was depleted, etc etc..let's see you beat Pittsburgh on the road with 100 lbs of ballast strapped to the Bills players' backs in 120 degree heat with no water on the sidelines. Beat that and then we'll talk."

"Well, of course you beat the Patriots, after their secondary was depleted, etc etc..let's see you beat Pittsburgh on the road with 100 lbs of ballast strapped to the Bills players' backs in 120 degree heat with no water on the sidelines.  Beat that and then we'll talk."

111950[/snapback]

:D:(:lol::lol: LOL :D

"Well, of course you beat the Patriots, after their secondary was depleted, etc etc..let's see you beat Pittsburgh on the road with 100 lbs of ballast strapped to the Bills players' backs in 120 degree heat with no water on the sidelines.  Beat that and then we'll talk."

111950[/snapback]

Are you speaking for Ice?

111950[/snapback]

Come on now.

I speak for probably every negative poster here on this board when I say that if the Bills somehow beat the Patriots on Sunday night, then even the most negative of us fans will become believers.

But ICE, for all the stevestojan he takes here, is completely right. Until the Drew-led Bills can win a freaking away game, we are not to be taken seriously. Yes, our D is outstanding and so is our new RB McGahee, but last year our D and our RB (Henry) were also about equally as outstanding and we STILL couldn't beat a legitimate team on the road.

No doubt I think we're currently a playoff-caliber team when at home. But away from The Ralph, until our new McGahee-led offense proves otherwise, we're still the same old road chokers.

Come on now.

I speak for probably every negative poster here on this board when I say that if the Bills somehow beat the Patriots on Sunday night, then even the most negative of us fans will become believers.

But ICE, for all the stevestojan he takes here, is completely right. Until the Drew-led Bills can win a freaking away game, we are not to be taken seriously. Yes, our D is outstanding and so is our new RB McGahee, but last year our D and our RB (Henry) were also about equally as outstanding and we STILL couldn't beat a legitimate team on the road.

No doubt I think we're currently a playoff-caliber team when at home. But away from The Ralph, until our new McGahee-led offense proves otherwise, we're still the same old road chokers.

112086[/snapback]

I pretty much agree with everything you said except that our Rb was equally outstanding as Willis is this year. Don't get me wrong I like Henry. I like the courage and drive he played with the past 2 seasons, but He's not Willis Mcgahee. I've never gotten the feeling that henry takes a game over, that we can feed off travis and open up the offense. I've never seen henry get more than 20 yards on a run except a few times here or there, at least with not as much consistency as Mcgahee. Henrys a nice little back, but he doesn't take over games. We have something special here in Willis. How special? We'll find out this sunday. I agree until we can win on the road we have every right to be skeptical, and all the good feelings and praise and # throwing will do nothing to sway even the most skeptical of us fans. The only way to win pessimists over is with a W, and I wouldn't have it any other way.