TE Questions and Observations

PDaDdy

1) Why do we think Schouman is our best TE? It's doesn't seem like he is any better at blocking than any of the other 3 TE.

2) Is Nelson moving up the depth chart? I saw him in the first quarter getting first team reps.

3) Is it just me or do we seem to mainly be using Nelson as a blocker early in games?

4) Why is Stupar the only TE challenging the middle of the field? All of the other TEs seemed to be running out routes. Stupar is the only one heading up field.

If it were up to me, I start giving Stupar and Nelson 1st team reps to see if they can continue to block and makes plays in the passing game. I don't know that Fine has done anything to truly distinguish himself from Schouman but one of them needs to go and keep the other as the 3rd string TE.

Guest dog14787
Stupar is always open and catches everything his way and draws penalties and makes one-handed and diving catches and blocks and is tough.

Get rid of him.

:sick:

Nelson has very obvious talent and will be hard to keep off the field. Stupar knows how to get open and makes plays. Schoman and Fine are good for the 4 yard catch off the boot leg. One of the tight ends has to be a good blocker and help on special teams so I would keep the better of Schoman or Fine in that regard.

Stupar is always open and catches everything his way and draws penalties and makes one-handed and diving catches and blocks and is tough.

Get rid of him.

That's kind of what I'm worried about. The guy looks great. I thought I heard the Patsies were pissed we picked him up. The guy LOOKS like a real TE.