random thoughts from my night at Lambeau

got club level seats from a fellow Bills fan in the area 10 yard line great view could see plays develop- would be equivalent of the same club level for Rich

-there are very few parking lots so not much tailgating that i was used to-they actually allow street parking almost up to the stadium- we parked 4 blocks from the stadium on the street and walked up

-there are a lot of bars in the area so we did hang in the Stadium View bar parking lot and drank beer with 300-500 others and a band

-anti Farve shirts outnumbered pro Farve shirts 20-1

-stadium atrium is fantastic- great in winter when u need to step inside for a sec

-no one in GB knew who Trent Edwards was- all confirmed he looked clueless and sucked- no pocket awareness- telegraphed passes- a second late getting ball out to receivers

-2 females fans behind us pointed out that Jauron claps a lot after bad plays but never got in any ones face and never seemed involved with directing the team

- our starting running backs ran without conviction- there were holes there if they were running hard

-Ellison needs to be cut along with any 2 of Ryan, Denney, Schobel

-Scott or Poz made 90% of our 1st team tackles

-2nd team played harder than the 1st team

-2 females fans behind us pointed out that Jauron claps a lot after bad plays but never got in any ones face and never seemed involved with directing the team

Need pictures of these fans to determine if they really know what they're talking about.

-there are very few parking lots so not much tailgating that i was used to-they actually allow street parking almost up to the stadium- we parked 4 blocks from the stadium on the street and walked up

For regular season games, there's tailgating EVERYWHERE -- not just in the main parking lot, but also in various parking lots of restaurants and bars in the area. It was like -40F windchills when I went, and we were tailgating a few blocks away in a parking lot. :worthy:

got club level seats from a fellow Bills fan in the area 10 yard line great view could see plays develop- would be equivalent of the same club level for Rich

-there are a lot of bars in the area so we did hang in the Stadium View bar parking lot and drank beer with 300-500 others and a band

-anti Farve shirts outnumbered pro Farve shirts 20-1

-stadium atrium is fantastic- great in winter when u need to step inside for a sec

-no one in GB knew who Trent Edwards was- all confirmed he looked clueless and sucked- no pocket awareness- telegraphed passes- a second late getting ball out to receivers

- our starting running backs ran without conviction- there were holes there if they were running hard

-Ellison needs to be cut along with any 2 of Ryan, Denney, Schobel

-Scott or Poz made 90% of our 1st team tackles

-2nd team played harder than the 1st team

I wouldn't worry about Trent's pocket awareness ..unless he gets another concussion. He is very aware in the pocket.Thats his strong suit.