Who will be the Bill's starting QB in 2010?

trock12

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After yet another horrific offensive display, does anyone actually think TE will make it through the season, let alone start in 2010?

nope...hope I am wrong because our season depends on him...but right now, I just dont see it. I mean the guy has never been able to live up to the potential in college or pros yet

Who will be the Bill's starting QB in 2010?

Nobody on the face of this earth can answer that, 2009 hasn't even started yet-or are you just skipping past 2009 and giving up already? Another nomination for useless thread. Now if you said who thinks TE will make it through all 16 games, that would be one thing, and he probably won't. If he doesn't we are done, Noodle Arm Fitzpatrick is going to be the Bills nail in their coffin, he is terrible.

Tim Tebow. <_<

We'll see...

I LOVE bringing His Name up here though...I certainly hope TE has a monster Year and it's not even a question...But I imagine if not, the Tebow talk on this Board will be just crazy...I'm a HUGE Tebow Fan and I pretty much can't stand Florida Football...I just think the Kids going to excell at anything He does including The NFL...Just somehow, someway, He's going to figure it out and be REAL good...I know plenty of Folks will disagree...But I'd take him over TE right now as is...And I like TE more than some... :nana:

I swear some of the posters on this board can be so fricken stupid. Trent didn't lose this PRE SEASON game on his own. And even If he did than who the f%$# cares?!?!? It's the PRE SEASON people. Just last week after Trent went 10-10 against one of the best defenses in the NFL. Now after somewhat of a poor performance people are all ready lobbying for a new starter and asking stupid questions like this one. Come on, at least give it until a couple weeks into the Regular Season before u start making retarded comments like this one not to mention the fact that we didn't have our #1 playmaker tonight with T.O. not playing.

I swear some of the posters on this board can be so fricken stupid. Trent didn't lose this PRE SEASON game on his own. And even If he did than who the f%$# cares?!?!? It's the PRE SEASON people. Just last week after Trent went 10-10 against one of the best defenses in the NFL. Now after somewhat of a poor performance people are all ready lobbying for a new starter and asking stupid questions like this one. Come on, at least give it until a couple weeks into the Regular Season before u start making retarded comments like this one not to mention the fact that we didn't have our #1 playmaker tonight with T.O. not playing.

Have You been absent the last 10 years?

If so, I'm sure someone around here can get you up to speed in no time...

Can't blame Bills Fans for thinking the worst...We've been conditioned...Until they prove otherwise it's going to be the norm around here...As well it should be...<_<

We'll see...

I LOVE bringing His Name up here though...I certainly hope TE has a monster Year and it's not even a question...But I imagine if not, the Tebow talk on this Board will be just crazy...I'm a HUGE Tebow Fan and I pretty much can't stand Florida Football...I just think the Kids going to excell at anything He does including The NFL...Just somehow, someway, He's going to figure it out and be REAL good...I know plenty of Folks will disagree...But I'd take him over TE right now as is...And I like TE more than some... <_<

Actually I was kidding. I don't see Tebow being a big success in the NFL. Maybe I need to watch more FL games but it seems to me he's another running QB whose style doesn't translate into the NFL and who greatly benefits from being on an insanely talented team playing against overmatched opponents.

Guest dog14787
After yet another horrific offensive display, does anyone actually think TE will make it through the season, let alone start in 2010?

Its not over yet guys, in fact, it hasn't even started yet. <_<

In my opinion we went into tonight and will go the rest of the preseason trying to show as little of our offense as reasonably possible to the New England Patriots.

he looked like crap....he often does.

We'll see...

I LOVE bringing His Name up here though...I certainly hope TE has a monster Year and it's not even a question...But I imagine if not, the Tebow talk on this Board will be just crazy...I'm a HUGE Tebow Fan and I pretty much can't stand Florida Football...I just think the Kids going to excell at anything He does including The NFL...Just somehow, someway, He's going to figure it out and be REAL good...I know plenty of Folks will disagree...But I'd take him over TE right now as is...And I like TE more than some... <_<

my sentiments exactly. I HATE the gators, but can't but think Tebow will excel. I'd take him over trent any day of the week.

Actually I was kidding. I don't see Tebow being a big success in the NFL. Maybe I need to watch more FL games but it seems to me he's another running QB whose style doesn't translate into the NFL and who greatly benefits from being on an insanely talented team playing against overmatched opponents.

Oh I know You were kidding... :nana:

And believe Me I know ALL the negative points Scouts make about Tebow...And I agree with some of it...But I just think the Kids special...He's a special type of athlete I think...I don't think He's going to settle for being anything less than great...I know I could be wrong...Heck I probably am...But I get a feeling He's going to figure it out, find his nitch, and be REAL good in the NFL...I know most of You will think I'm insane but I think He's going to be the next Steve Young...Don't ask Me why, it's just a feeling I get...Tebow's not completely without skill...He can throw it, and will more this Year...Like I said we'll see...I just think the Bills could use a Kid like that now more than ever... <_<