Bills - Packers preview

Lori

"After two games, Trent Edwards has yet to throw an incompletion. Can’t get much better than that ..."

Well, if one of those completions was thrown to one of your-uns and not their-uns, that might be a little better. :thumbsup:

Still though 13 of 14, is pretty good. Hopefully, he can get a TD completion today.

"After two games, Trent Edwards has yet to throw an incompletion. Can’t get much better than that ..."

Well, if one of those completions was thrown to one of your-uns and not their-uns, that might be a little better. :thumbsup:

Still though 13 of 14, is pretty good. Hopefully, he can get a TD completion today.

Yeahhhhh ... think i was originally thinking of writing, the ball has yet to hit the ground (although one did end up with the wrong team) ...

Heh. :lol:

Yeahhhhh ... think i was originally thinking of writing, the ball has yet to hit the ground (although one did end up with the wrong team) ...

Heh. :lol:

Both technically correct. Trent has looked sharp thus far, the ball has yet to hit the ground as he's 14 of 14 in his first two preseason games. I like it. :thumbsup:

Of course, some would probably prefer: Trent has yet to throw a touchdown and had 1 interception in his first two preseason games.

Great read, Lori. Your previews are by far the most informative and insightful out there.