Who is Maybins Agent?????????

Maybin's main agent is Joel Segal. Chafie Fields probably works for Segal and was handling the day-to-day of Maybin's contract. Fields is an ex Penn State player.

That's not that unusual for sports agencies and law firms. The main owner/partner may not be the guy handling the day-to-day, on any particular job, but is likely to be the guy that finalizes the offers, in the case of a first rounder.

EDIT: After further review, it doesn't look as though Fields works for Best Football (Segal's agency), so they must have had a joint agreement. I think Segal, as the more influential agent, was probably had the final say-so, though.

Chafie Fields is the agent of record. But Chafie and Joel are partners on this one. Joel is the much more established agent and is known within the football world as the guy who called the shots on Maybin's contract.

What's Rosenhaus doing these days? Is he taking on new clients? Haven't heard about Drew in a while.

What's Rosenhaus doing these days? Is he taking on new clients? Haven't heard about Drew in a while.

As long as we are asking about other agents, what has become of Leigh Steinberg? I rarely hear his name mentioned, any more. Just getting old? Football not his thing, anymore? Not hip enough for young athletes?

I always thought Lee was a very good agent, and one who usually got good deals done with minimal fanfare.