Favre plays two series in Vikes/Chiefs game

The Dean

Because I'm tired of ESPN doing nothing but covering this douchebag's self entitled parade the last two years. Seriously they had a camera feed of his plane landing and him taking a car to the practice facility like he was the goddamn president.

Then your venom should be aimed at ESPN, not at Favre.

Thanks, I hope that performance continues for the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

With the game sponsored by AARP

:lol:

No, it's aimed at Favre for being a huge self indulgent douche bag who has no class.

Somebody who gets it. :lol:

Did anyone read the article on Favre's performance on ESPN.com? They make it sound like he walked on water, and that "letting himself get hit" was an important positive step in his development.....

Did they really say that? :lol:

He sucked. Seriously. He looked as bad as I imagined he would, given the circumstances. Took a couple of big hits, too.

Now, I understand this was his first action since the operation, and he has had almost no workout with the team. I won't try to predict his play this year based on this performance.

But for the record: He stunk.

For the record: No training camp, just two series.

I think if he's healthy, Favre is going to do just fine this year in the Viking system with Peterson as his RB.

Because I'm tired of ESPN doing nothing but covering this douchebag's self entitled parade the last two years. Seriously they had a camera feed of his plane landing and him taking a car to the practice facility like he was the goddamn president.

That is why they have remote controls. Turn ESPN OFF!

And I'm tired of you doing nothing but wasting your time and mine typing pointless neanderthalian comments on this board but you don't see me calling you a self entitled douchebag with no life and less brain, do you?

He sucked. Seriously. He looked as bad as I imagined he would, given the circumstances. Took a couple of big hits, too.

Now, I understand this was his first action since the operation, and he has had almost no workout with the team. I won't try to predict his play this year based on this performance.

But for the record: He stunk.

the guy had no training camp and two days of practice, how good could he have possibly looked

he should have never even been on the field

Did anyone read the article on Favre's performance on ESPN.com? They make it sound like he walked on water, and that "letting himself get hit" was an important positive step in his development.....

Favre has been praised in light of his poor play for quite some time. It even extends to fans...

Actually Farve looked pretty good. He is working with inexperienced players. A few of those should have been completions but the WR screwed up. On the long throw where he took the hit the WR should have went to the gapping hole in the center of the field but instead he got pushed to the outside. Brett threw it to where the WR should have been.

It's never Favre's fault. His head didn't just get bigger, the rest of the league just got smaller.