Bobby Cox - Buck Showalter

millbank

That is absolutely ABSURD.  The Cardinals were picked THIRD in their division.  What happened?  We had the best record in the majors and went to the World Series.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

You can put that little smiley up all you want Darin but I think you know that Tony had a real case for it.

112276[/snapback]

Yeah, because they lost Greg Maddux, Javy Lopez, Gary Sheffield, and Vinny Castilla. :P

Sorry, mate. The right guy won. Nobody in their right mind had the Braves anywhere near the top of their division when this season started. It must have really tough for Tony to send six All Stars out there everyday...

That is absolutely ABSURD.  The Cardinals were picked THIRD in their division.  What happened?  We had the best record in the majors and went to the World Series.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

You can put that little smiley up all you want Darin but I think you know that Tony had a real case for it.

112276[/snapback]

Sore loser.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

112276[/snapback]

Call a Lawyer, wait, you have one and he lost. Tony is a loser in the playoff.

Sorry to say that, I like Tony.............

You don't win them all.

I really think this is a sham.

The Braves have good pitching and a pretty good lineup. So does St. Louis. Both were picked in about the same spot. St. Louis had the best record in baseball and went to the World Series while Cox once again failed to get out of the first round.

I just don't buy it. Tony should have won it.

Directly from Bobby Cox himself.  At least he admits it.

"I thought Tony deserved it, to be honest,'' Cox said. ``I would be more than happy to split that trophy and have both our names on it.''

112400[/snapback]

Yeah, like Cox was going to be stupid enough to say "in your face, you PETA freak." :P

He's actually got class. Not that I'd expect you to know the difference.

As far as where they were picked, if you can't see the folly in your lahjik, I ain't gonna bother explaining it to you. It's not unlike July when I told you the Cardinals hadn't won anything yet when you were clearing a place on the mantle for the WS trophy.

You don't win them all.

The Braves have good pitching and a pretty good lineup.  So does St. Louis.  Both were picked in about the same spot.  St. Louis had the best record in baseball and went to the World Series while Cox once again failed to get out of the first round.

I just don't buy it.  Tony should have won it.

112344[/snapback]

LOL, remember he was supposed to beat the Dodgers and Reds in the WS too!

P.S., Congratulations Mr. Cox!!! You deserved it for keeping the faith in the clubhouse. Please cut Reitsma ASAP!

Stop whinning, who cares about Mgr of the year. Your team showed promise and should try to build on it! GO get Randy J

You don't win them all.

The Braves have good pitching and a pretty good lineup.  So does St. Louis.  Both were picked in about the same spot.  St. Louis had the best record in baseball and went to the World Series while Cox once again failed to get out of the first round.

112344[/snapback]

You don't win them all.

112344[/snapback]

You are officially hopeless.