Programming note: Graham chat 3 p.m. today ...

Lori

Booo to this chatter.....

Your Conscience (Nonexistent Apparently)

Good to see you get Fridays off in the summer- don't worry, no AFC East chat for almost a month seems fair. What a joke! Can't you go cover a division no one gives a crap about, like the NFC West, and get a real professional to do the best division in football?

Tim Graham (3:07 PM)

I was on vacation for a few weeks, then couldn't chat while I was making the rounds at all four training campss. My father's in intensive care right now, and I'm chatting with you. I'm sorry I can't give you more of myself to help you kill time at work.

Booo to this chatter.....

Your Conscience (Nonexistent Apparently)

Good to see you get Fridays off in the summer- don't worry, no AFC East chat for almost a month seems fair. What a joke! Can't you go cover a division no one gives a crap about, like the NFC West, and get a real professional to do the best division in football?

Tim Graham (3:07 PM)

I was on vacation for a few weeks, then couldn't chat while I was making the rounds at all four training campss. My father's in intensive care right now, and I'm chatting with you. I'm sorry I can't give you more of myself to help you kill time at work.

Absolutely. Okay, the guy couldn't have known about Tim's dad, because that just happened within the last couple of days. But if he'd been paying attention, he would have known that a LOT of NFL guys cram their vacations into the summer, because they'll be lucky to get a day off between now and February.

And, oh yeah, there was that bit about moving his family from Florida to Ohio in July while still looking for a place in WNY. (Hopefully, something might finally be happening there soon.) So yeah, he's had WORLDS of free time this summer.

:P