BILLS AND BEERS!

Bills and Beers!

I'm bumping this baby up to promote this week's episode, PRESEASON WEEK 5 DETROIT LIONS

Once the regular season rolls around, each show will be devoted to the upcoming game and opponent.

For now, we're just having fun, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

On this week's episode:

1. Which Bill would you prefer your daughter date?
  2. If you could play for The Bills, which position would you be?
  3. If not The Bills, then who?
  4. And as always, we delve into the Hollywood Bills

Follow the link above, or search for "Bills and Beers" on iTunes. If you subscribe on iTunes it'll make the whole process a lot easier! :thumbdown:

Bills and Beers!

I'm bumping this baby up to promote this week's episode.

Once the regular season rolls around, each show will be devoted to the upcoming game and opponent.

For now, we're just having fun, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

On this week's episode:

Which Bills (if any) will make an impact in Fantasy Football

Which automobile best personifies the Buffalo Bills

Which Hollywood actor will play Aaron Maybin in the upcoming biopic: Miracle on Ice, The True Story of the Buffalo Bill's Perfect 2009 Season.

Follow the link above, or search for "Bills and Beers" on iTunes. If you subscribe on iTunes it'll make the whole process a lot easier! :wallbash:

First time I've listened. Enjoyed the show. I heard you mention you were in Chicago. I'll see you at Delilah's for the games. Let me know if you ever need a guest spot.

First time I've listened. Enjoyed the show. I heard you mention you were in Chicago. I'll see you at Delilah's for the games. Let me know if you ever need a guest spot.

You're a Delilah's guy, huh? I love Delilah's, but we've been going to the Station to make good on their HD Projector/food. It's totally a lame experience, by comparison, but it's nice to nurse the wounds of Saturday night with some pretty decent bar food.

However, the Station's been mad stingy lately, and there might be a shakeup, resulting in the 40-50 Bills fans who go there moving to a different spot.

I'm totally down with the Delilah's faithful though, and accept that it does and should always exist as its own Buffalo microcosm!

I probably saw you at the station last year. I was the tall guy in the Marshawn throwback, and my friend usually wore a Hardy jersey. We're actually making the switch after the poor showings towards the end of the season. Never actually been there for a game but I've been there to drink and spoke to the owner/manager. I hear good things.

You're a Delilah's guy, huh? I love Delilah's, but we've been going to the Station to make good on their HD Projector/food. It's totally a lame experience, by comparison, but it's nice to nurse the wounds of Saturday night with some pretty decent bar food.

However, the Station's been mad stingy lately, and there might be a shakeup, resulting in the 40-50 Bills fans who go there moving to a different spot.

I'm totally down with the Delilah's faithful though, and accept that it does and should always exist as its own Buffalo microcosm!

delilahs is the best, i've had great drunken times beating up paper mache dolphins and burning a willis mcgahee jersy on lincoln ave.

Enjoyed listening to that, but wth is the issue with you people wanting a white dt. Who gives a !@#$ what skincolor someone has, if the best DT ever would be a Marsian I'd take the Marsian over the best white guy anyday. Or is it some joke I dont get? :/

Enjoyed listening to that, but wth is the issue with you people wanting a white dt. Who gives a !@#$ what skincolor someone has, if the best DT ever would be a Marsian I'd take the Marsian over the best white guy anyday. Or is it some joke I dont get? :/

Yeah, it wasn't really all that serious.

But there aren't that many nasty white DT's in the NFL. It's fun to be different, especially when you're bringing home the bacon for The Bills!