As if I needed another reason

Beerball

??????......Ohhhhhhhh......mannnnnnnn.....what is that THING with blonde hair???..... ;) .......Damn, that's nasty. :rolleyes:

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd in the next hour to hour and a half someone is going come on this topic and skewer you for:

A: saying something mean-spirited about the deceased

or

B: being a pompous jerk for somehow thinking you are above her (followed by the "I would love to see all the supermodels you date." line)

Just so you know it's coming is all I'm saying... :thumbdown:

You would have liked the recent final episode of the resurrected "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".

It's been on for the last month or so, with Regis Philbin. It was modified from its' original, but mostly the same stuff. The 1st rounds were simple, and the later rounds had more pop culture stuff this time around.

Well - last episode. The contestant that got to play was a 24 year old, with a Harvard degree in law. He told the audience that he is now an "entertainment lawyer" - wants to cultivate show biz clients.

He got a bunch of softball questions all along - my guess is that with the last episode, they wanted a big winner. The last 5 questions were easy IMO. I got them all - never did that with the old showings.

So he's there for a million bucks - still has his "ask the audience" thing. Which he used - the audience said "Yoo-Hoo", the chocolate drink, which he expressed as his choice before he asked the crowd.

The question was that LBJ had buttons installed to request coffee, tea, Coca-Cola...and what else?

This dork took an attitude, chirped and chatted about his risk philosophy. Chose Yoo-Hoo. Puffed up, then stuck his mug, his chin out, and crowed like he just knew he had the answer and was waiting for his due.

Well - I knew it was Fresca. A well-known fact.

That self-loving popinjay lost $450,000. He was turned to ice, and the camera graciously turned away.

Cosmic justice, eh?.... :rolleyes:

??????......Ohhhhhhhh......mannnnnnnn.....what is that THING with blonde hair???..... :rolleyes: .......Damn, that's nasty. :wallbash:

She might look a little haggard in that picture, but so would you after a long night of cattle mutliations, crop circles, and anal probes.

He got a bunch of softball questions all along - my guess is that with the last episode, they wanted a big winner. The last 5 questions were easy IMO. I got them all - never did that with the old showings.

I saw that last night too and definitely noticed the dumbing down of the questions compared to the old version (although I never know the questions about current stupid movies). Dude was way too smug....the game show Gods decided to pound him.

Jenkins was accused of killing his ex-wife, a model whose body was so badly mutilated when found in a trash bin outside Los Angeles it had to be identified by her breast implants' serial numbers.

Whoa! Didn't know they had those! That's some interesting CSI work.

I saw that last night too and definitely noticed the dumbing down of the questions compared to the old version (although I never know the questions about current stupid movies). Dude was way too smug....the game show Gods decided to pound him.

In a perfect world, his "I'm da Man! I know!" egotistical crap, lifting his leg on a 500K cash check (!), should make his wife realize what an a-hole she married and file for a divorce.