What Me Worry? OH Congressman issues tix for

dude???? :unsure: i didn't think we could use ethnicity or nationality to generalize people....good thing that the Irish in me isn't offended.... :wallbash:

It's okay to stereotype as long as you are not from a protected group of people. typically wasps, polish and irish catholics are okay, unless they get grouped into the liberal/dem crowd, then it's not.

dammit...forgot about that little caveat :wallbash:

It's okay to stereotype as long as you are not from a protected group of people. typically wasps, polish and irish catholics are okay, unless they get grouped into the liberal/dem crowd, then it's not.

How about short people? Is it okay to stereotype short people?

Not sure how to respond except that I have some Irish blood too, quick temper, and enough middle eastern blood in me to be dangerous. I think I might take the Jim Kelly approach and be an equal opportunity offender.... :wallbash::unsure:

Not sure how to respond except that I have some Irish blood too, quick temper, and enough middle eastern blood in me to be dangerous.

I'm German and French. My biggest problem is the uncontrollable impulse to surrender to myself.