Chris Simms or Ryan

nuklz2594

I completely agree; I can't believe how quickly Simm's was ousted from starting QB consideration in Tampa. He's going to be starting for Denver before too long, so I doubt we have a shot at picking him up. Fitz didn't look too bad last week anyway.

He had his spleen removed. Imagine Trent's groin injury X 1000. He could not throw the ball well until this year.

Seriously. What a loser Fitz is for missing those 3 passes (including one drop)? A QB going 13 for 16? We certainly shouldn't settle for that. :beer:

Of course, that's ignoring the fact that fitzpatrick looked like a mentally handicapped one-armed monkey against the Titans.

I have said all along, he would look good in a Bills Uniform. The guy was doing well until he got a serious injury, spleen was lacerated or something. I would take him over FitzPatrick.

You?

i guess the real problem here is that he looks pretty good in a Broncos uniform.

I completely agree; I can't believe how quickly Simm's was ousted from starting QB consideration in Tampa. He's going to be starting for Denver before too long, so I doubt we have a shot at picking him up. Fitz didn't look too bad last week anyway.

John Gruden. Nuff said. He's like Steve Spurrier when it comes to managing QB's and once you're in the doghouse you never really get out.

I always like to draw my conclusions on a player in their first game with a new team of an extra preseason game. :beer:

Got it. So I should be more appropriate and wait until the second preseason game before drawing my conclusions?

Got it. So I should be more appropriate and wait until the second preseason game before drawing my conclusions?

I'd just give a guy more than 1 game with a new team or 2 training camps practices before writing him off. At the very least, I know we have a much better backup QB than we did last season.