Brother In Law

Dante

I love classic cars. I had a booth for my company at the Hot San Jose Nights car show a couple of months ago and we'll be at the Sonoma Mountain Art & Wine Festival and Classic Car Show in October. Find out if he's going to be at the Sonoma show and let me know.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_13162113

In todays paper front page. Screw him. LOL. Actually one of the best guys you will ever meet. Never see him because he's always working. At least 6 days a week. When not working he is shmoozing with potential and current customers

It's funny how life works sometimes. An article with the headline:

South San Francisco man's hot rods on display at car show

makes you jealous of your Brother in Law.

Change around one letter and drop a few words:

South San Francisco man's hot rod on display

and you'd be bailing him out of jail instead.

It's funny how life works sometimes. An article with the headline:

makes you jealous of your Brother in Law.

Change around one letter and drop a few words:

and you'd be bailing him out of jail instead.

Nah, not up here. He'd be borrowing money from him.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_13162113

In todays paper front page. Screw him. LOL. Actually one of the best guys you will ever meet. Never see him because he's always working. At least 6 days a week. When not working he is shmoozing with potential and current customers

:flirt:

If you would like some more depression, in 1967, Jerry Hamam's Ford garage in Niagara Falls had two left-over 1966 427 Cobras for sale at IIRC $6,000 - 200 off list. They also had a 1965 GT-350 gathering dust.

Waaaahh! :devil:

Hamam fielded a couple of cars at the Niagara dragstrip. A 289 c.i. Dragonsnake Cobra (they had a solid front axle for weight savings and weight distribution), and a blown nitro 289 Mustang that ran in what was to become the "Funny Car" class.

The big name WNY speed shops back then were Gor-Den and Jan-Cen. Jan-Cen sponsored a local racer, Jimmy Oddy, who won a couple of NHRA titles with an Anglia-bodied rod in one of the old Altered classes.

<_<

If you would like some more depression, in 1967, Jerry Hamam's Ford garage in Niagara Falls had two left-over 1966 427 Cobras for sale at IIRC $6,000 - 200 off list. They also had a 1965 GT-350 gathering dust.

Waaaahh! :wallbash:

Hamam fielded a couple of cars at the Niagara dragstrip. A 289 c.i. Dragonsnake Cobra (they had a solid front axle for weight savings and weight distribution), and a blown nitro 289 Mustang that ran in what was to become the "Funny Car" class.

The big name WNY speed shops back then were Gor-Den and Jan-Cen. Jan-Cen sponsored a local racer, Jimmy Oddy, who won a couple of NHRA titles with an Anglia-bodied rod in one of the old Altered classes.

Love those 289s--quick quick quick...had a 67 cougar

<_<

Waaaahh! :wallbash:

Nice try about Jim Oddy, he never ever worked for Jan-Cen. I know because his former shop was in the town of elma was right down the road. Jim had a 48 blue Austin that he ran, and won with.