(OT) Another reason to despise Comcast

Fezmid

I recently "moved" I put it in quotes like that, because the new place i moved to now has all of my posessions except my couch, bed and TV. Why? Because they earliest DTV could come and "move" my stuff (basically install it at my new place) is November 20th. Im paying double rent because I wouldnt switch back to cable.

I recently "moved" I put it in quotes like that, because the new place i moved to now has all of my posessions except my couch, bed and TV. Why? Because they earliest DTV could come and "move" my stuff (basically install it at my new place) is November 20th. Im paying double rent because I wouldnt switch back to cable.

111464[/snapback]

You do know that you can install it yourself, right?

(BTW, "moved" has a different meaning on DirecTV boards... :) )

CW

Have I mentioned my disdain for Comcast before?  Well, now they combine my favorite cable company with my favorite "software" company and get this:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/7280754642028387/

I'll be sticking with DirecTV/TiVo, thanks (exclusive rights to Sunday ticket until 2010! :) )

CW

111449[/snapback]

I've already got a Comcrap DVR cable box... gotta give them credit for a change, it works great! As for the Bills, I have more fun watching them in sports bars (though it'd be cool having instant copies of the games). If I'm watching TV, 9 times out of 10 I'm watching a DVD anyways, so Comcrap is sufficient for me.

Shouldn't this thread be on the Consumer Forum?  :)

111493[/snapback]

Yes, but I figured more people would read it here :(

(that, and the consumer forum seems to be gone...)

EDIT: Hmm, back now. Weird!

CW