Sape SIGHTING!

Dan Gross

Why is he living in a s#ithole?

111432[/snapback]

Ask Ole Whitey! He's the one who's paying the guy squat, in NFL terms. Regardless, I would imagine a stevestojan hole on the beach in Hawaii costs 4x as much as a standard house in WNY.

Ask Ole Whitey!  He's the one who's paying the guy squat, in NFL terms.  Regardless,  I would imagine a stevestojan hole on the beach in Hawaii costs 4x as much as a standard house in WNY.

111441[/snapback]

When we went to close on our home in 2001, we were told that Maryland had the 2nd highest closing costs in the nation.

Hawaii was first.

Haha, that POS is a minimum of $750,000. I'm sure he makes the minimum. I just spent 6 weeks near Wahiawa and there isn't an ocean near there. He said North shore and then said Wahiawa which was confusing because the house is obviously beach front. I would love to have that house. I went for 10 days and stayed 6 weeks. I love it there. Here is a map.Oahu

Why is he living in a s#ithole?

111432[/snapback]

Haha, that POS is a minimum of $750,000. I'm sure he makes the minimum. I just spent 6 weeks near Wahiawa and there isn't an ocean near there. He said North shore and then said Wahiawa which was confusing because the house is obviously beach front. I would love to have that house. I went for 10 days and stayed 6 weeks. I love it there. Here is a map.Oahu

112079[/snapback]

He said he grew up inland in Wahiawa.

PTR