Eric Wood Update?

Dante

Haven't heard much lately. Anyone know how he is doing. I read his page at bbills.com and he doesn't look too much like a football player does he? LOL Comforting to know we got a guy like that on our line

Haven't heard much lately. Anyone know how he is doing. I read his page at bbills.com and he doesn't look too much like a football player does he? LOL Comforting to know we got a guy like that on our line

Didn't mommy teach you not to judge a book by its cover? Eric Wood has looked like the kind of guy we've been hoping to draft for years. Big, smart, tough, relentless, nasty.

Didn't mommy teach you not to judge a book by its cover? Eric Wood has looked like the kind of guy we've been hoping to draft for years. Big, smart, tough, relentless, nasty.

I was being facetious. That guy has the stereotypical football look they would cast for a movie!!! It's awsome! <_<

Eric Wood has been the camp's biggest disappointment so far. You can tell that Louisville didn't have much of a weight room. He's going to need a few seasons at a pro training table and with a pro strength coach in order to bulk up and gain some functional strength. He's getting manhandled by second teamers right now.

He seems to lack football sense and I question his intelligence. It seems like every other play he's confused with his assignments and is botching his pre-snap reads.

In addition he lacks football temperament. He doesn't play to the whistle and gets pushed around after the whistle. It's clear playing at a lower level of competition in college that he's simply not ready for the pro game. He seems like a wide-eyed rookie.

Any other questions I can help out with?

I was being facetious. That guy has the stereotypical football look they would cast for a movie!!! It's awsome! :devil:

I thought the "LOL" made that pretty clear, even for those who thought you might be serious.

Eric Wood has been the camp's biggest disappointment so far. You can tell that Louisville didn't have much of a weight room. He's going to need a few seasons at a pro training table and with a pro strength coach in order to bulk up and gain some functional strength. He's getting manhandled by second teamers right now.

He seems to lack football sense and I question his intelligence. It seems like every other play he's confused with his assignments and is botching his pre-snap reads.

In addition he lacks football temperament. He doesn't play to the whistle and gets pushed around after the whistle. It's clear playing at a lower level of competition in college that he's simply not ready for the pro game. He seems like a wide-eyed rookie.

Any other questions I can help out with?

:devil: