Most irritating commercial ever

That Scottish guy running around whacking people with a dipstick is painful to watch. Do they really think it's going to sell oil?

Does this have anything to do with your name being the same as the guy getting whacked with the dipstick?

That Scottish guy running around whacking people with a dipstick is painful to watch. Do they really think it's going to sell oil?

Are you kidding me? I love that commercial. "THINK WITH YOUR DIPSTICK JIMMY!"

BTW, the most irritating commercial are on the radio. When I'm driving and I hear sirens/explosions/screetching tires I go into panic mode. Then it turns out it's a commercial. WTF!

I've thought the same thing Ink! You start scanning your mirrors checking the blind spots, wondering what the hell is going on and then all of sudden you realize it's a stupid commercial for Earl Shibe or a PSA for highway safety patrols are CRACKING DOWN on whatever the "offense dujour" is.

BTW, the most irritating commercial are on the radio. When I'm driving and I hear sirens/explosions/screetching tires I go into panic mode. Then it turns out it's a commercial. WTF!

Agreed. There's one for a shopping mall here that has a high school girl crying hysterically because she found her mother's yearbook and thought the shoulder pads mom was wearing meant she had some sort of "condition." I want to find the marketing director for that mall and run him down with my car.